At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
The person in this position will work Up To 19 hours per week.
Provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross-selling opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank. Performs routine office and clerical duties. Maintains operational quality and standards. Acts as the customers' first "point-of-contact" with the Bank.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures positive public perceptions of the Bank by extending a courteous greeting and welcome to customers and visitors. Provides accurate and timely customer service.
- Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
- Results driven
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable bank of america jobs stockton ca, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE.
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements www prudential com structured settlements prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE.
Your Digital Freight Partner
Instant quote, fast booking, full visibility and assistance all the way. Make your shipment more sustainable through our different Green Solutions.
CEVA BATTERIES SOLUTIONS
SUPERCHARGE YOUR BATTERY SUPPLY CHAIN
We provide you with a complete set of secured, efficient and compliant battery logistics services, specially designed to meet the challenges of your global end-to-end battery supply chain.
YOUR BUSINESS EXPANSION STARTS HERE
Our connections, your opportunities.
Discover our movie times fort smith ar malco opportunities
There is bound to be a job offer that meets your expectations. Discover our offers around the world and join the CEVA Logistics family.
Start New Search:pershingsustainable developmentceresbnp paribasbank of the westnon profitaround the clockuniversal bankerofaccipboatingpeninsulabank secrecy actbaseballhammerbank tellerentrepreneurshipelderone on onefishingBank of AmericaCeres, CA
- Bank of America is hiring a Bank Teller for a Full-Time position.
- The Bank Teller will process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while introducing products and services that meet the customers needs.
- Ideal applicants will have prior sales or customer service experience, teamwork skills, communication skills, and basic computer skills.
- Bilingual Spanish skills are preferred.
- The Bank Teller can earn medical, dental, and vision coverage and much more.
Links for Bank of Americahttp://careers.bankofamerica.com/careershome.aspxCareers at Bank of Americahttps://www.bankofamerica.com/customer-service/contact-us/Contact Bank of Bank of america jobs stockton ca jobs:Flex Service Banker (Teller, up to 19 HoursBNP ParibasHughson, CAFlex Service Banker (Teller), Up To 19 hours Stockton Pershing branch Full-timeTeller - 30 Hours Main BranchMyGworkModesto, CAWe are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supportingthe UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Full-timeTeller - 30 Hours Main BranchBank of the WestModesto, CAWe are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).Teller / Senior TellerTri Counties BankModesto, CAYou may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula. Full-timeService Banker (Teller) - 25 hours Ceres CABOTWCeres, CAWe are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Congratulations! You’ve landed an interview for a new job and now the hard work starts — interview preparation. While there’s no guarantee of what an interviewer may ask you, it’s good to be prepared for some of the most common interview questions including, “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
Latest Blog Posts:
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are bank of america jobs stockton ca convenient for them.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
• Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize the client’s digital banking preferences.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
As a Relationship Banker, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the bank of america jobs stockton ca needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly bank of america jobs stockton ca self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to bank of america jobs stockton ca things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or business bank of america jobs stockton ca associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
*Spanish Speaker Preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Receive alerts for other Relationship Banker--Park West Place Financial Center---Stockton CA job openingsИсточник: https://www.salary.com/job/bank-of-america/relationship-banker-park-west-place-financial-center-stockton-ca/ee3260a0-7d4d-4374-baa8-ac86909b67eb