: Webster bank bridgeport ct hours
|Webster bank bridgeport ct hours|
|United healthcare employer services phone number|
|Food pantry organization|
This post was contributed by a community member. The views expressed here are the author's own.
The most action-packed motorsports experience for families in the world today returns to Bridgeport for a high-octane weekend at Webster Bank Arena on Friday, November 12 through Sunday, November 14.
Witness a fierce battle for the event championship with each skilled Monster Jam athlete tearing up the dirt with gravity-defying feats in 12,000-pound Monster Jam trucks going head-to-head for points in Freestyle, the Skills Challenge and Racing competitions. Trucks will do backflips, vertical two-wheel skills and race at speeds webster bank bridgeport ct hours to 70 miles-per-hour to produce jaw-dropping, live motorsports action seen around the world.
More Upcoming Events
Bridgeport Branch of Webster Bank, National Association in Bridgeport, Connecticut
|Bank||Webster Bank, National Association|
|Address||3546 Main Street,|
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
|Contact Number||(203) 371-1490|
|Service Type||Full Service, brick and mortar office|
|Date of Establishment||01/10/2005|
Opening Hours and DirectionsFind Opening Hours on Google Maps
|Bank Holding Company||WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORPORATION|
|HeadQuarters Address||Webster Plaza,|
Waterbury, CT 06702
|Bank Type||3 - NATIONAL MEMBER BANK|
|FDIC CERT #||18221|
|Total Bank Assets||$28,957,456,000|
|RSSD (Federal Reserve ID Number)||761806|
|RSSD (Federal Reserve ID Number) for Holding Company||1145476|
Routing Number for Webster Bank, National Association in ConnecticutA routing number is a 9 digit code for identifying a financial institute for the purpose of routing of checks (cheques), fund transfers, direct deposits, e-payments, online payments, etc. to the correct bank branch. Routing numbers are also known as banking routing numbers, routing transit numbers, RTNs, ABA numbers, and sometimes SWIFT codes (although these are quite different from routing numbers as SWIFT codes are solely used for international wire transfers while routing numbers are used for domestic transfers). Routing numbers differ for checking and savings accounts, prepaid cards, IRAs, lines of credit, and wire transfers. Usually all banks have different routing numbers for each state in the US. You can find the routing number for Webster Bank, National Association in Connecticut here.
Total Assets:The sum of all assets owned by the institution including cash, fifth third bank 47th and ashland, securities, bank premises and other assets. This total does not include off-balance-sheet accounts.
RSSD:The unique number assigned by the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) to the top regulatory bank holding company. This unique identifier for Webster Bank, National Association is 761806.
FDIC CERT #:The certificate number assigned to an institution for deposit insurance. The FDIC Certificate Number for Bridgeport Branch office of Webster Bank, National Association in Bridgeport, CT is 18221. This unique NUMBER is assigned by the FDIC and is used to identify institutions and for the issuance of insurance certificates by FDIC.
Webster Bank Arena
|Full name||Webster Bank Arena|
|Former names||Arena at Harbor Yard (2001–2011)|
|Address||600 Main Street|
|Coordinates||41°10′24″N73°11′13″W / 41.17320°N 73.1870°W / 41.17320; -73.1870Coordinates: 41°10′24″N73°11′13″W / 41.17320°N 73.1870°W / 41.17320; -73.1870|
|Public transit||Bridgeport station|
|Owner||City of Bridgeport|
|Operator||Oak View Group|
Basketball: up to 9,000
Ice hockey: 8,412
|Broke ground||October 19, 1999 (1999-10-19)|
|Opened||October 10, 2001 (2001-10-10)|
($82.3 million in 2020 dollars)
|Architect||BBB Architects, Ltd.|
Kasper Group Inc.
|Structural engineer||BVH Integrated Services, Inc.|
|General contractor||CR Klewin, Inc.|
|Bridgeport Islanders (AHL) (2001–present)|
Fairfield Stags (NCAA)
Men's basketball (2001–present)
Men's ice hockey (2001–2003)
Sacred Heart Pioneers (NCAA) (2016–present)
The Webster Bank Arena (formerly The Arena at Harbor Yard) is a 10,000-seat multi-purpose arena at 600 Main Street in Bridgeport, Connecticut, built alongside the now demolished The Ballpark at Harbor Yard. The arena opened on October 10, 2001, and is managed by Oak View Group.Webster Bank entered into a 10-year webster bank bridgeport ct hours million agreement with the City of Bridgeport for naming rights of the arena on January 6, 2011.
The arena houses 33 executive suites, 1,300 club seats, 3 hospitality suites and a Sony Jumbotron serving as a scoreboard. The arena offers luxury boxes to corporate sponsors.
The arena is home to the Bridgeport Islanders (originally the Sound Tigers) of the American Hockey League. Since 2008, the Fairfield University men's and women's basketball teams play select games at the arena. Starting in 2013, the arena hosted regular season Connecticut Huskies men's and women's basketball games. The UConn men's hockey team, a new member of Hockey East, were also scheduled to play five regular season games in Bridgeport during the 2014–15 season.
Fairfield Stags basketball
Webster Bank Arena is home to the Fairfield Stags men's and women's college basketball teams representing Fairfield University. Fairfield is a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) where the Stags annually compete against perennial MAAC powers including the Iona Gaels, the 1995 and 2004 NCAA Tournament Cinderella Manhattan Jaspers, the Niagara Purple Eagles, and the 2008 and 2009 Webster bank bridgeport ct hours Tournament Cinderella Siena Saints. The arena was the site of the men's two postseason appearances in the National Invitation Tournament. During the first round of the 2003 National Invitation Tournament, the Stags, led by the nation's blocked shots leader Deng Gai and Nick Delfico played the Boston College Eagles featuring future NBA players Troy Bell and Craig Smith. During the second round of the 2011 National Invitation Tournament, the Stags, led by head coach Ed Cooley and Derek Needham played the Kent State Golden Flashes. In recent years, Fairfield has brought several perennial national college basketball powers to the arena including the Georgetown Hoyas, Providence Friars and St. Joseph's Hawks.
Connecticut 6 Classic
The Arena at Harbor Yard hosted the inaugural Connecticut 6 Classic, a men's college basketball tripleheader featuring Connecticut's six mid-major teams, on November 13, 2009. The Sacred Heart Pioneers defeated the Yale Bulldogs 92–86 in the tip-off game of the night. The Fairfield Stags defeated the Central Connecticut Blue Devils 67–58 in game two, and the night concluded with the Quinnipiac Bobcats defeating the Hartford Hawks 85–74.
MAAC basketball tournaments
The arena and Fairfield University along with the City of Bridgeport and the Fairfield County Sports Commission have hosted the MAAC Men's and Women's Basketball Championships two times. The MAAC Men's and Women's Basketball Championships features all 20 of the league's teams competing for an automatic berth in the NCAA Men's Division Webster bank bridgeport ct hours Basketball Championship and the NCAA Women's Division I Basketball Championship. In 2007, the Niagara Purple Eagles defeated the Siena Saints to win the 2007 MAAC Men's Basketball Championships and the Marist Red Foxes defeated the Iona Gaels to win the 2007 MAAC Women's Basketball Championship. And in 2011, the St. Peter's Peacocks defeated the Iona Gaels to win the 2011 MAAC Men's Basketball Championships and the Marist Red Foxes defeated the Loyola Greyhounds to win the 2011 MAAC Women's Basketball Championship.
NCAA basketball tournaments
The arena and Fairfield University along with the City of Bridgeport and the Fairfield County Sports Commission have brought the First and Second Rounds of NCAA Women's Division I Basketball Championship to the webster bank bridgeport ct hours three times since 2004. The 2004 Tournament featured the Auburn Tigers, Connecticut Huskies, Penn Quakers, and North Carolina State Wolfpack. The Connecticut Huskies defeated the Auburn Tigers to win the 2004 Bridgeport Regional en route to winning the 2004 Tournament and being crowned National Champions. The 2006 Tournament featured the Connecticut Huskies, Duke Blue Devils, Georgia Bulldogs, and Michigan State Spartans. The Duke Blue Devils defeated the Connecticut Huskies to win the 2006 Bridgeport Webster bank bridgeport ct hours before advancing to the Final Four of the 2006 Tournament. And the 2008 Tournament featured the Connecticut Huskies, Cornell Big Red, Minnesota Gophers, and Texas Longhorns. The Connecticut Huskies defeated the Texas Longhorns to win the 2008 Bridgeport Regional before advancing to the Final Four of the 2008 Tournament. The arena was the site of the Bridgeport Subregional during the 2012 Tournament and the Bridgeport Regional for the 2013 Tournament, 2016 Tournament, and 2017 Tournament.
NCAA hockey tournaments
The arena has joined Fairfield University and Yale University in co-hosting the East Regional of the NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Championship three times. The 2009 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament featured the Air Force Falcons, Michigan Wolverines, Vermont Catamounts, and Yale Bulldogs. The Vermont Catamounts won a dramatic double overtime game houses for sale in myrtle beach north carolina the Air Force Falcons to win the East Regional and advance to the 2009 Frozen Four. The 2011 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament featured the Air Force Falcons, Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs, Union Dutchmen, and Yale Bulldogs. The eventual 2011 National Champion Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs upset the top seeded Yale Bulldogs to win the East Regional and advance to the 2011 Frozen Four. In 2012, the Union Dutchmen defeated UMass Lowell Riverhawks to advance to the Frozen Four. The arena hosted again in 2014. Most recently, in 2018, the top-seeded Notre Dame Fighting Irish beat the second-seeded Providence Friars to win the East Regional; the Michigan Tech Huskies and Clarkson Golden Knights also participated.
Sacred Heart Pioneers men's ice hockey
The arena has served as the home venue for the Sacred Heart University men's ice hockey team since the 2016–17 season. Prior to the 2016-17 season, the Pioneers had hosted select games each year at the Arena since the 2010-11 season. During the 2019-20 season, the Pioneers were the hosts of the inaugural Connecticut Ice college hockey tournament, an in-season weekend tournament played at the Arena featuring matchups between the four NCAA Division 1 men's ice hockey programs in the State of Connecticut: the UConn Huskies men's ice hockey team, the Quinnipiac Bobcats men's ice hockey team, the Sacred Heart Pioneers men's ice hockey team, and the Yale Bulldogs men's ice hockey team. Sacred Heart would go on to win the championship game over Quinnipiac by a score of 4-1. The Pioneers are expected to move for the 2022-23 season upon the completion of a 4,000-seat arena webster bank bridgeport ct hours the Sacred Heart University West Campus in Fairfield, CT.
Park City SportsFest
In conjunction with Webster Bank Arena hosting the Country homes for sale near austin tx and NCAA basketball and hockey tournaments, the Park City SportsFest has become an annual tradition in downtown Bridgeport. SportsFest is a free, multi-venue fan festival. During SportsFest, the City of Bridgeport closes off a portion of Main Street from its intersection with State Street to the arena in order to house the events. The SportsFest is organized by the Fairfield County Sports Commission and presented by People's United Bank.
Bridgeport Sound Tigers/Islanders
Webster Bank Arena is home to the Bridgeport Islanders, a professional ice hockey team in the American Hockey League (AHL) and the affiliate of the New York Islanders of the National Hockey League (NHL). The team was known as the Bridgeport Sound Tigers from 2001 to 2021. The Sound Tigers joined the AHL in 2001 and the first event at the arena was a Sound Tigers game on October 10, 2001. The franchise's lease at Webster Bank Arena runs through the 2021 season. During their inaugural season, the Sound Tigers won a division championship and made the Calder Cup Finals where they lost to the Chicago Wolves four games to one.
NHL preseason hockey
On September 30, 2006, the Arena at Harbor Yard hosted an National Hockey League (NHL) preseason game between the New Jersey Devils and the New York Islanders. The Islanders defeated the Devils, 3–0. And on October 1, 2011, the Arena at Harbor Yard hosted an NHL preseason game between the 2011 Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins and the New York Islanders, where the Bruins defeated the Islanders 3–2. On October 3, 2014, the Boston Bruins and the New York Islanders played an preseason game at Webster Bank Arena. On October 1, 2016, the arena host another Islanders preseason game against the Washington Capitals. On September 22, 2017, the Islanders hosted the Rangers in a preseason game.
Webster Bank Arena served as the pre-season home for the Islanders for the 2021-22 season, as the team awaited the completion of their new permanent home, UBS Arena, in Elmont, New York, which is located behind the Belmont Park Racetrack and scheduled to open on November 20, 2021.
|September 30, 2006||New Jersey Devils 0–3 New York Islanders||—|
|October 1, 2011||Boston Bruins 3–2 New York Islanders||8,489|
|October 3, 2014||Boston Bruins 6–1 New York Islanders||8,600|
|October 1, 2016||Washington Capitals 2–1 New York Islanders||—|
|September 22, 2017||New York Rangers 1–2 New York Islanders||8,612|
|September 22, 2018||New York Rangers 2–5 New York Islanders||7,033|
|September 28, 2019||New York Rangers 2–4 New York Islanders||6,971|
NBA preseason basketball
On October 18, 2003, the Arena at Harbor Yard hosted an National Basketball Association (NBA) preseason game between the New Jersey Nets and Toronto Raptors. The Nets defeated the Raptors 93–77. On October 15, 2005, the Arena at Harbor Yard also hosted a preseason game between the New Jersey Nets and New York Knicks. The Knicks defeated the Nets 93–84 in the contest.
On November 12, 2016, the arena hosted the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions.
Mixed martial arts
On August 24, 2019, Bellator 225 was hosted at Webster Bank with the headliner being Mitrione vs. Kharitonov 2.
On October 30, 2010, the President of the United StatesBarack Obama joined Democratic Party candidates, including former Stamford Mayor and candidate for Governor Dan Malloy, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal and Congressman Jim Himes at a "Moving America Forward Rally" at the Arena at Harbor Yard.
On June 1, 2019, NXT TakeOver: XXV took place from Webster Bank Arena.
- ^"AHL Set to Kick-Off 75th Anniversary Season" (Press release). American Hockey League. October 8, 2010. Retrieved October 10, 2010.
- ^1634–1699: McCusker, J. J. (1997). How Much Is That in Real Money? A Historical Price Index for Use as a Deflator of Money Values in the Economy of the United States: Addenda et Corrigenda(PDF). American Antiquarian Society. 1700–1799: McCusker, J. J. (1992). How Much Is That in Real Money? A Historical Price Index for Use as a Deflator of Money Values in the Economy of the United States(PDF). American Antiquarian Society. 1800–present: Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. "Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–". Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- ^"Engineering Firm Portfolio in Destination Resorts Related Projects". BVH Integrated Services, Inc. Retrieved September 28, 2011.
- ^"Special Report: What's On Deck". SportsBusiness Journal. July 30, 2001. Retrieved September 28, 2011.
- ^"OAK VIEW GROUP TO MANAGE WEBSTER BANK ARENA". WebsterBankArena.com. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ^Torres, Keila (January 7, 2011). "Webster Bank Purchases Naming Rights for Arena at Harbor Yard". Connecticut Post. Bridgeport. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- ^Betts, Travis (November 12, 2012). "What's New at Webster Bank Arena". Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"Premium Seating". Bridgeport Sound Tigers. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"Fairfield Basketball Signs Agreement To Continue Playing At Webster Bank Arena". Fairfield University Department of Athletics. May 17, 2012. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^Connecticut's 6 Website
- ^Solomon, Dave (May 28, 2009). "UConn on Back Burner, at Least for One Day". New Haven Register. Retrieved May 28, 2009.
- ^"Six Division One Basketball Programs Featured in the Connecticut Six Tourney". Fairfield University Department of Athletics. February 5, 2010. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^ ab"Bank of America MAAC Basketball Championships 2007". Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"2008 NCAA Women's Basketball First and Second Rounds Home". Fairfield University Department of Athletics. Archived from the original on May 9, 2008. Retrieved March 31, 2008.
- ^Stags on Ice: Hockey descends on Bridgeport, CT; Fairfield University Co-hosts
- ^McMillan, Ken (March 29, 2009). "East Regional: Upon Further Review, Vermont Advances". Inside College Hockey. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved March 30, 2009.
- ^"NCAA Hockey Regional Host Committee Announced" (Press release). Yale University Department of Athletics. December 4, 2008. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^McMillan, Ken (March 27, 2011). "NCAA East Regional: Superior Effort From Duluth". Inside College Hockey. Archived from the original on March 13, 2012. Retrieved March 27, 2011.
- ^Fornabaio, Michael (March 28, 2014). "Freshmen Step Up to Lift Quinnipiac Hockey". Connecticut Post. Bridgeport. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"Connecticut Ice: Sacred Heart uses scoring burst to beat Quinnipiac in title game; UConn squanders another strong start, falls to Yale".
- ^"Sacred Heart University to Build Premier Hockey Arena at Its Fairfield Campus".
- ^"4th Annual SportsFest in Bridgeport". Fairfield County Sports Commission. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^Cuda, Amanda (February 12, 2010). "Arena at Harbor Yard Hits 1,000-Event Milestone". Connecticut Post. Bridgeport. Retrieved February 12, 2010.
- ^Fornabaio, Michael webster bank bridgeport ct hours 2, 2011). "Haley Fighting Hard to Make Islanders". Connecticut Post. Bridgeport. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"Toronto Raptors at New Jersey Nets". National Basketball Association. October 18, 2003. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- ^"2016 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions takes center stage beginning Sept. 15". usagym.org. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- ^Dixon, Ken (October 30, 2010). "Obama Rallies Democrats in Bridgeport". Connecticut Post. Bridgeport. Retrieved October 30, 2010.
- ^Bradley, Tahman (October 30, 2010). "President Obama's Connecticut Speech Interrupted". ABC News. Retrieved October 30, 2010.
Webster Bank Arena
600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT
- The university will hold its 120th commencement at the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT, beginning with an academic procession at 10:00 a.m.
- Located about 45 minutes from our midtown campus, the arena is easily accessible from I-84 East to Route 25 South (Exit 1) Stay straight on Myrtle Ave., go under 1-95, at the second light take a left onto South Frontage Rd. Stay on South Frontage Rd. the arena will be on your right.
- The Arena can also be reached from I-95 at Exit 27.
- Ample parking is available in the lots surrounding the arena. Because more than 6,000 people are expected to attend the ceremony, we ask you to arrive at webster bank bridgeport ct hours parking lots by 9 a.m.
- Those planning to march in the commencement academic procession should assemble in the lower level of the arena transit parking garage beginning at 9 a.m. and no later than 9:30 a.m.
- The academic procession must begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. so that commencement can start at 10:30 a.m.
Map of the area surrounding Webster Bank Webster bank bridgeport ct hours src="https://www.wcsu.edu/commencement/wp-content/uploads/sites/187/2018/08/webster-map.jpg" width="650" height="502">
Lot A (behind the Ballpark at Harbor Yard)
Lot D (across from the Ballpark, adjacent to Lot P)
Lot H (Under I-95, paid parking)
Lot P (on the corner of S. Frontage Rd and Broad St)
Transit Garage at Harbor Yard (Handicapped parking)
Book a hotel near Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport
Just about ready to head on down to Webster Bank Arena?
Bridgeport, 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Hartford, is where you'll find it.
Since it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Webster Bank Arena find my iphone location rooms at the Holiday Inn Bridgeport-Trumbull-Fairfield.
You don't need to journey too far to find an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a small number of places a short drive away. Why not sundown state bank denver city the Rodeway Inn and the Stratford Hotel & Conference Center?
Within easy walking distance of Webster Bank Arena, Funchal Cafe On The Green is the perfect place to get a taste of the local area's cafe scene. Or, perhaps you could try to get a table at Ralph 'n' Rich's. It's nearby and renowned for keeping patrons satisfied with delicious food. Encounter a new side of the neighborhood and head to tiagos bar and grill, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Webster Bank ArenaIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- While not the most popular or famous museum, Barnum Museum may still be worth an afternoon visit if you like to learn.
- Give your eyes a treat and explore the creative works at Housatonic Museum of Art, a well-known art museum to include on your itinerary.
- Go in search of a bargain, carry out some errands or just casually browse the impressive collection of stores at Baldwin Plaza Shopping Center.
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at Downtown Cabaret Theatre.
- East Bridgeport Historic District is a very old but enchanted part of town, that makes visitors feel they've stepped far back in time.
Why not take the metro to reach Webster Bank Arena? The nearest stop, Bridgeport, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Bridgeport bank offers reward for information on Saturday robbery
BRIDGEPORT — A bank is offering a $500 reward after a man webster bank bridgeport ct hours $2,000 in cash Saturday, according to the Bridgeport Police Department.
The bank robbery took place Saturday around 11:20 a.m. at the Webster Bank on Main Street. The suspect told the bank he was “sticking up the place” and stole $2,000 in cash, police said.
The suspect was wearing dark sunglasses, as well as dark-colored gloves and a beanie, according to photos provided by the police department.
He fled south on Main Street and then west onto Clark Street. Police canvassed the area, and used a police dog to track down the suspect, but did not find him.
Webster Bank is offering a $500 reward for any information leading to the suspect’s arrest.
Anyone with information related to this case should contact Detective Albert Palatiello at the Bridgeport Police Department by calling 203-581-5226.