youtube videoPopular® Mobile Banking: Bank anytime, anywhere.
Popular Bank offers the solutions to all your financial needs. Visit us for personal banking, small business and commercial banking services.
Popular Community Bank
Popular Community Banks offers the solutions to all your financial needs. Visit us for personal banking, small business and commercial banking.
Popular Bank Reviews and Rates
Banco Popular is a Puerto Rico-based financial banco popular community bank locations operating in the United States as Banco Popular North America, which has for branding.
Between 2010 and 2012, the bank re-branded its mainland branches as Popular Community Bank in an effort to attract more non-Hispanic customers.
Popular Community Bank - Contact Us
At Popular Community Bank we are committed to serving you. You can reach us by phone, mail or email.
Popular Community Bank - About Us
Popular Community Banks take special pride in serving our customer with care and dedication and working for the wellbeing of our communities.
Banco Popular offers its customers online financial services with the convenience of ease of access, safety and innovation. Learn all you can do, subscribe or log in now.
My Online Banking
My Online Bank allows you to manage your Banco Popular accounts. From verifying balances to making payments, you'll feel in control of your finances.
Log In Enroll
Online Banco popular community bank locations for Business
Web Cash Manager
This service allows you to manage business accounts through Internet to obtain information about balances and transactions, as well as canceled, deposited and returned checks. You may also make electronic payments, wire transfers and transfer funds between business accounts at Banco Popular.
Log in Register
Popular Chat is temporarily unavailable. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you need assistance?
- Click here to see the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Send us an email through Mi Banco Online (desktop version). This way, we can authenticate you quickly and securely to provide you with our services.
- Call TeleBanco Popular®:
(United States / Virgin Islands)
Deposit accounts: Puerto Rico ( 021502011 ) / Virgin Islands ( 021606674 ) / Tortola ( 021502011 )
Protect yourself against fraud:
Never share confidential information about your accounts, such as: username, password or Social Security number through emails, on social media or on external websites. Popular won’t ask you to disclose your confidential information.
TeleBanco Popular®: 787.724.3650
Hearing Impaired (TDD): 787.753.9677
209 Ave. Ponce de León San Juan, PR 00918
Banco Popular of Puerto Rico is Member of the FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
© 2021 Popular, Inc. territorial savings bank saturday hours
Escoge tu región para obtener información sobre productos y servicios.
Choose your region for information about products and services.
You are currently in Banco Popular of Puerto Rico's website (popular.com).
By clicking “Continue” you acknowledge the following:
BPPR is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this linked website and no guarantee is given that the information provided in this linked website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
married at first sight season 9 episode 4 banco popular community bank locations BPPR expressly disclaims all liability for, damages banco popular community bank locations any kind arising of, use reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the linked website.
This link does not constitute an endorsement by us of the third-party and its products and services.
You are currently in the insurance section of Popular, Inc.’s website (popular.com). By clicking “Continue” you acknowledge the following:.
- Insurance products and services are offered by Popular Insurance LLC (“Popular Insurance”), a subsidiary of Popular, Inc. (“Popular”) and an affiliate of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico (“BPPR”).
- Popular Insurance is a General Agency and Authorized Representative duly authorized by the Puerto Rico Insurance Commissioner’s Banco popular community bank locations to offer and sell life, variable life, variable annuities, disability, property and casualty, and title insurance and health related employee benefit services in Puerto Rico.
- Insurance products are not deposits, are not insured by the FDIC or other Federal Government Agencies, and are not guaranteed by BPPR or any of its affiliates, including Popular.
- Popular and BPPR do not offer, underwrite issue or sell insurance products.
- If you acquire a travel insurance policy, the policy will be underwritten and issued by Chubb Insurance Company of Puerto Rico, a subsidiary of Chubb.
- Chubb is not affiliated to Popular, Inc., Popular Insurance or BPPR.
- Popular, Popular Insurance and/or BPPR are not responsible for the accuracy or content of the information contained in Chubb’s website and no guarantee is given that the information provided in such linked website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Popular, BPPR north easton savings bank eastman street Popular Insurance expressly disclaim all liability for damages of any kind, reference to, or reliance banco popular community bank locations any information contained in the linked website.
You are now leaving Banco Popular de Puerto Rico’s web page and being redirected to Popular Bank.
Please click “Continue” to proceed.
You are now leaving the Puerto Rico region of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico’s web page and being redirected to the Virgin Islands’ region.
Please click “Continue” to proceed.
Para ver el contenido de esta página, necesitas actualizar a la última versión de Internet Explorer o utilizar otro navegador como: dollar general corporate headquarters phone number, Safari o Firefox.
To view the following banco popular community bank locations you should update your Internet Explorer with the latest version. Banco popular community bank locations may also use other browsers, such as: Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
With this service you will be able to deposit your checks without bringing them to the bank. From your office, using a computer and a scanner, you will be able to reproduce the checks and convert them into electronic transactions through the Internet.
Banco Popular processes all your company’s collections and keeps your accounts receivables up-to-date.
Trust Online Services
This cash management tool for business customers allows access to business account information and conducting banking transactions.
Customers will find out on Aug. 6 if settlement on overdraft fees will move ahead
A judge in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan will decide on Aug. 6 whether a settlement should go forward in a class action suit that would require Puerto Rico’s biggest bank to pay nearly $8 million to some of its customers and their attorneys.
The plaintiffs allege that the Popular Community Bank, formerly known as Banco Popular North America, illegally charged them fees for overdrawing on automated teller machine (ATM) withdrawals and point-of-sale (POS) debit card purchases between 2009 and 2014.
The case has been in litigation since November 14, 2012 when an octogenarian Soundview resident with a Banco Popular account, Josefina Valle, filed suit along with her son Wilfredo Valle. Josefina and her husband opened accounts when they moved to the Bronx from Puerto Rico in 1994, then Valle closed it when her husband died in 1999. She then opened a new one, listing her son as a beneficiary.
In legal documents, Banco popular community bank locations classifies herself as “a senior citizen who depends on Social Security payments deposited into her Popular savings account as capital one cafe logo primary source of income.”
When Wilfredo Valle found that his mother was being assessed overdraft penalties on her account, he approached branch officials to have the fees waived. When bank officials refused, he and his mother sued.
As an example of what the Valles say are the illegally imposed fees, the Valles say that the bank imposed a $90 overdraft penalty on Josefina after one ATM withdrawal in July 2012. The bank responded that “Josefina Valle incurred one $10 overdraft fee and 16 additional $5 daily fees, because she overdrew her savings account and failed to deposit funds to cover the overdraft,” according to documents.
According to the lawsuit, the bank tried to justify the fees through deceptive means, by:
- Not warning customers that the ATM or POS transactions they were conducting would cause their accounts to be overdrawn;
- Not listing ATM withdrawals and POS purchases in the order in which they occurred in statements, thereby intentionally misleading customers;
- Providing customers with inaccurate balance information on their ATM transactions.
Bank officials deny the allegations, but have agreed to pay between $550,000 and $5.2 million to customers who submitted claims before July 23, though it remains unclear how the money will be distributed. More than 40,000 customers have been notified of the deal. In addition, the bank could pay up to $2,210,00 in attorney’s fees and other expenses.
The final hearing is scheduled to take place on Monday, Aug. 6 before Judge O. Peter Sherwood at 3 p.m. at the New York Supreme Court building, Commercial Division Part 49, Room 252.
Since July 1, 2010, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) rules require banks to notify customers of ATM and POS overdraft charges, and to warn them when they have six overdraft payments over a 12-month period.
Financial institutions’ overdraft fees “grew from $19.9 billion in 1990 to $37.1 billion in 2009, before declining to $31.6 billion in 2011, then rising slightly to $32.0 billion in 2012,” reported the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Reached for comment, a representative from Popular Community Bank’s corporate communications office said that the bank’s policy is not to comment on active legal cases.
The bank has stopped two of the three practices customers have accused them of: failing to provide a “real time” warning and “reordering” withdrawals and purchases.
South Bronx branches of Popular Community Bank are located at 374 E. 149 Street in Mott Haven and 1046 Southern Boulevard in Longwood.
Tags: Banco Popular