: Perfume angel only victoria secret
|Perfume angel only victoria secret|
|Perfume angel only victoria secret|
|Perfume angel only victoria secret|
|PINNACLE BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT|
|Eversource one time bill pay|
watch the thematic video
Brazilian model and actress
Adriana Lima (Portuguese pronunciation: [adɾiˈãnɐ ˈlimɐ]; born 12 June 1981) is a Brazilian model and actress, best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018. She was the longest-running model and named "the most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel" in 2017. She is also known as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics since 2003, and for her Super Bowl and Kia Motors commercials. At age 15, Lima won Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford "Supermodel of the World" competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City.
Lima is currently ranked by models.com as one of the "New Supers". Since 2014, Lima has been the world's second highest-paid model. In 2012, she came in 4th place on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $7.3 million in one year. In 2013, she came in 3rd place and in 2014 she came in 2nd place with earnings of $8 million. In 2015, she came in 2nd place with earnings of $9 million. In 2016, she kept the second place with earnings of US$10.5 million.
Lima has served as brand ambassador for the clothing brand Desigual based in Barcelona, Spain, for the Beachwear collection of Italian brand Calzedonia, and for the ready-to-wear collection of Italian brand Sportmax. She online stock trading rankings currently an ambassador for IWC, Puma, Maybelline, and Chopard.
Lima was born on 12 June 1981 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. Many sources stated that "Francesca" is her middle name, but Lima herself denied this in an interview to W Radio Colombia in 2010, and confirmed that her name is only Adriana Lima. Her parents are Nelson Torres, a carpenter, and Maria das Graças Lima, a social worker. Her father left the family when she was six months old, and Lima was raised only by her mother. Lima was raised in the Castelo Branco neighbourhood of Salvador. She has stated that prior to starting modelling, she had wanted to pursue a career as a paediatrician.
Lima is of Portuguese, Native Brazilian, African, Japanese, Swiss, and West Indian descent.[note 1] She personally identifies as Afro-Brazilian, though her mixed heritage would technically classify her as a Pardo Brazilian.
Lima speaks four languages: her native Portuguese, English, Italian, and Spanish.
Lima never thought about being a model, although she had won many beauty pageants in elementary school. However, a friend at school who wanted to enter a modeling contest and did not want to enter alone, so Lima entered with her. Both sent in pictures, and the contest sponsor soon asked Lima to come out for the competition. Soon after, at age 15, she entered and finished in first place in Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" model search. She subsequently entered the 1996 Ford Models Supermodel of the World contest and finished in second place. A year later, Lima moved to New York City and signed with Elite Model Management.
Lima made her runway debut at Anna Sui's New York Fashion Week show in September 1997. As a runway model, she has walked the catwalk for designers such as Rosa Cha, Blue man, Fashion's Night Out, Caio Gobbi, Fause Haten, M. Officer, Luca Luca, Liverpool Fashion, Dosso Dossi, Carmen Steffens, Cía Maritima, Agua de Coco, Lino Villaventura, Forum, Vassarette, Zoomp, Joan Vass, Cori, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Giles Deacon, Carmen Marc Valvo, Emanuel Ungaro, Baby Phat, Giorgio Armani, Balmain, Bottega Veneta, Sportmax, Vera Wang, Valentino, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Versace, Cividini, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, Victoria's Secret, Sean John, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Desigual, Cynthia Rowley, Sully Bonnelly, Anna Sui, Guy Laroche, John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, Yigal Azrouël, Ralph Lauren, Christian Lacroix, Escada, Nanette Lepore, Richard Tyler, Triton, and Betsey Johnson.
Her first magazine cover was Marie Claire Brazil in September 1998. Her first Vogue covers were the Italian Vogue Gioiello in September 2000, on their 20th Anniversary issue, and Vogue Brasil the next month.
Lima became a GUESS? girl in 2000, appearing in that year's fall ad campaign. She also appeared in the book A Second Decade of Guess? Images.
Lima continued to build upon her portfolio, doing more print work for Maybelline, for whom she has worked as a spokesmodel since 2003 to 2009. Also in the same year, she appeared in the company's first calendar and did an ad campaign for Swatch. Lima has also worked for notable fashion brands bebe, Armani, Versace, De Beers, Elie Saab, Colcci, Schiaparelli, Prada, Intimissimi, GUESS?, LOEWE, H&M, Bulgari, Miu Miu, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Givenchy, Keds, Mossimo, Jason Wu, Balmain, Blumarine, Marc Jacobs, Maybelline, BCBG, and Louis Vuitton.
She also appeared on the covers and in the editorials of other fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Interview, GQ, W, Arena, V, Esquire, Garage, and French Revue des Modes.
Her April 2006 GQ cover was the highest-selling issue of that magazine for the year. It was also one of the all-time best selling issues of the publication. The magazine named her "The World's Most Voluptuous Virgin".
In 2006, Lima ranked as the fifth highest paid supermodel. Between 2007 and 2008, she ranked as the world's fourth highest paid supermodel by Forbes Magazine.
In 2008, she again fronted the cover of GQ, this time attracting a record number of visits to the publication's website. She also appeared in the 2005 Pirelli Calendar and became the face of Italy's cell phone carrier, Telecom Italia Mobile, a move that earned her the nickname, "the Catherine Zeta-Jones of Italy."
In February 2008, Lima was featured on the cover of Esquire, re-creating the classic 1966 Angie Dickinson cover on Esquire's 75th anniversary. She appeared only in shoes, diamonds and gloves for the November 2007 issue of Vanity Fair celebrating 20 years of supermodels with her fellow Victoria's Secret Angels. In February 2008, she was chosen to be the face of Mexico's Liverpool department store chain and launched the partnership with a press conference, runway show, and a summer campaign.
Lima returned to the high fashion runway in 2009, walking for Givenchy. In the same year, after visiting Turkey, she signed a contract with Doritos to appear in print campaigns and television commercials which began airing in Turkey that April. She was also one of the faces of Givenchy for the Fall/Winter 2009 season.
In 2011, Lima signed a deal as a spokeswoman for Megacity by Votsu, a Brazilian social gaming company, to appear in their commercials. Lima has worked with the most established photographers in fashion such as Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller, Bruce Weber, J.R. Duran, Paolo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matidin, Vincent Peters, Mario Sorrenti, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Steven Meisel, David Sims, and Mario Testino.
She became the face of Donna Karan's spring 2012 advertising campaign, which was accused of having racist undertones due to a photo featuring Lima posing in front of huddled local Haitians.
In early 2012, Turkish clothing company Mavi Jeans hired Lima to be the face and spokesmodel for the brand. In the first quarter of 2012, her advertisement campaign increased sales by 50%. It also provided a 20% increase in stores and online traffic. Furthermore, her television commercial, which was watched by 28 million people, became a trending topic at Twitter and the number of people on Mavi's Facebook page increased by 20%. Store officials at Mavi say the clothing Lima wore in the ad campaigns was met with so much demand that they ran out of stock. Due to her success rate with the company, the European and Russian branch of Mavi decided to make her the global face of the brand.
Lima was photographed by artist Richard Phillips on the famed Copacabana sidewalk in Brazil for Visionaire no. 62 which was released in mid-2012. In an interview, Phillips talks about Lima: "She's so powerful, really an entity, in a way." Then added "You meet her and there's a generosity of spirit and very friendly and easy manner, and then all of sudden, the lights go on, and you realize you're working with this absolutely extraordinary person who's capable of creating these powerful images."
For the second time, she was featured in the Pirelli calendar by setting a record of being the first pregnant woman to be ever featured in the calendar for the 2013 edition.
In July 2013, Spanish fashion brand Desigual announced that Lima would be the face of the brand during Barcelona Fashion Week Spring-Summer '14, following Bar Refaeli in the same role in January 2013. In April 2014, Lima was chosen as the first brand ambassador of Desigual for the brand's 30th anniversary. She has been named the "ambassador of la vida es Chula", Desigual's "life is cool" motto. Desigual marketing director, Borja Castresana, stated that Adriana "reflects our values and represents Desigual women who are confident, optimistic and full of life." The campaign was launched on April 20, 2014, with television commercials in Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Belgium.
In 2013, she ranked as the third highest paid supermodel according to Forbes, with earnings of $6 million. In 2014, she ranked as the world's second highest paid supermodel with earnings of $8 million.
In June 2014, she returned to her role as a Maybelline New York spokesmodel. She had been the face of the brand between 2003 and 2009. Lima was also chosen as the new face of Jason Wu Fall/Winter 2014 campaign. Jason Wu stated about Lima, "She's sexy, and there's this feline-esque prowess that felt appropriate for the clothes. And she's got those eyes! She's like our own Bianca Jagger. Adriana is a new take on the supermodel - she's from a different era. At the end of the day, these ads are about the women and the sexiness, and I continue to choose women who inspire me."
In September 2014, Lima starred in a campaign for luxury Swiss watch label IWC alongside Karolina Kurkova.
In 2015, she became the face of Vogue Eyewear and of Marc Jacobs' fragrance Decadence. In the same year, she was ranked as the world's perfume angel only victoria secret highest paid supermodel with earnings of $9 million.
In April 2016, Lima became the face of Italian lingerie brand Calzedonia's Swimwear collection. In July 2016, Lima was chosen by NBC alongside fellow Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio as the channel's food and culture correspondents for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The NBC feature also showed the duo practicing in the Brazilian martial art Capoeira in the build up to the Olympic games.
In January 2017, Lima starred in the ready-to-wear Spring/Summer 2017 campaign for the Italian brand Sportmax.
In 2018, Lima became a brand ambassador for Puma, and for the Brazilian-based footwear and accessories label Schutz.
In 2019, Lima was the face of Miu Miu cruise campaign, of Chopard Spring/Summer campaign. She was also the face of the Maybelline x Puma collaboration, of the Schutz resort 2019 campaign, and starred in the Palms Casino Resort commercial with others including Cardi B and Rita Ora.
Lima is probably best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. She walked her first Victoria's Secret runway in 1999, at age 17 and since being contracted as an Angel in 2000, she has appeared on subsequent shows ever since, opening the show in 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2010. In 2012, she opened the show for the 5th time less than two months after giving birth to her second child.
In 2004, she was one of the five Angels promoting Victoria's Secret nationwide in the so-called "Angels Across America" Tour, alongside Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bündchen and Alessandra Ambrosio. She missed the 2009 show due to her pregnancy. Lima has appeared on several television ads for the brand, including the praised and criticized 2004 commercial "Angel in Venice" with Bob Dylan.
2008 continued with Lima hosting the What Is Sexy? program for the E! Entertainment Network and a July tour for the BioFit Uplift Bra launch. She was also featured in November's Miracle Bra relaunch. Topping the year off, Lima wore the "Fantasy Bra" for the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The bra, created by American jewelry designer Martin Katz, was set with 3,575 perfume angel only victoria secret diamonds, 117 certified 1 carat (200 mg) white round diamonds, 34 rubies, and two black diamond drops totaling 100 carats (20 g). Valued at over $5 million, the bra carried more than 1,500 carats (300 g).
In 2010, she again wore the Fantasy Bra, called the Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fantasy Bra. The bra which weighs in at 142 carats with 60 carats of white diamonds and 82 carats of topazes and sapphires is worth 2 million dollars. She wore the fantasy bra again in 2014, along with Alessandra Ambrosio, with each bra valuing $2,000,000.
In July 2016, Victoria's Secret launched its own sports bra line, Victoria Sport, and Lima starred on the commercial alongside models Elsa Hosk, Romee Strijd, Jasmine Tookes and Josephine Skriver.
In January 2017, Lima was named "the most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel" according to analytics company D'Marie, which conducted research that factored in social media likes, followers, sales conversions and engagement to come up with the results. "We've developed an algorithm that compiles over 24 specific metrics from each social media platform that determines an individual's ranking amongst others' in any variety of categories," D'Marie explained.
In November 2018, Lima walked in her final Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after participating in 18 catwalks for the brand.
Acting and hosting
Lima's made her acting debut alongside Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker, in The Follow (2001), a short film in BMW's series The Hire, opposite Clive Owen and directed by Wong Kar-wai. She also appeared with her fellow Angels in a guest spot playing herself in the CBS comedy series How I Met Your Mother in November 2007, in the episode "The Yips". She also played herself, along with fellow Victoria's Secret Angels, in the 2013 series The Crazy Ones alongside Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar. In 2008, Lima appeared on the American television series Ugly Betty, where she played herself and made friends with the series' title character, Betty Suarez.
Lima was the host and executive producer of the American reality competition show American Beauty Stars, which premiered on September 23, 2017 on Lifetime.
In 2018, Lima made a cameo appearance as herself in the film Ocean's 8.
Super Bowl ads
Lima's 2008 solo Victoria's Secret's Super Bowl XLII ad was the single most-seen ad of the game, watched by 103.7 million viewers.
In February 2012, Lima became the only celebrity to ever star in two Super Bowl commercials in one game. She starred in Super Bowl XLVI commercials for online flower service Teleflora and Kia Motors which were watched by more than 200 million viewers. Her Kia Motors Super Bowl commercial – promoting the new Kia Optima – sent sales to their highest mark since the design debuted. Sales were up 31% from January 2012 and 138.6% from February 2012. The commercial was also voted No.3 out of the 55 commercials on USA TODAY and Facebook's Super Bowl Ad Meter. A teaser of the commercial was released in movie theaters in January before the game. It is believed to be the first time a Super Bowl commercial premiered in movie theaters.
Forbes named her Teleflora commercial as one of the best during Super Bowl XLVI, with the comment, "Teleflora . Adriana Lima. 'Nuff said". Among the many reviews of the commercial, The Hello is it me you re looking for scary movie Post said: "One of the basic goals of any commercial is to capture the viewer's attention, and by this measure, Teleflora.com's ad featuring supermodel Adriana Lima was most definitely successful." ESPN.com noted: "This actually makes sense when you think about it: Launch your Valentine's Day campaign in the middle of the Super Bowl. That's actually what flower company Teleflora is doing on Sunday. Even smarter? Hire supermodel Adriana Lima to star in it."
From 2001 to 2003, Lima was in a relationship with American singer Lenny Kravitz. They moved in together and got engaged. Lima was featured on the music video for Kravitz's 2002 single, "Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay)".
In 2009, Lima married Serbian NBA player Marko Jarić on Valentine's Day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. In May 2009, it was reported that Lima had applied for Serbian citizenship, but it was never granted to her. Jarić and Lima have two daughters. On May 2, 2014, Lima and Jarić announced their separation after five years of marriage. The divorce was finalized in March 2016.
Lima resides in Miami and previously owned an apartment in New York City.
In April 2006, Lima told GQ that she is a devout Roman Catholic who attends Mass every Sunday. She also stated she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she said. "[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." She also denounced abortion as a crime, and stated that she agrees with all of the Church's teachings. Lima is known to bring a copy of the Bible with her backstage before she goes onstage. She has also stated that, before she became a Victoria's Secret Angel, she had wanted to become a nun. Regarding her spirituality, Lima stated, "The church is in me — I always connect. If you're connected with the divine and always have pure intentions with everything you're doing, you're protected by the angels. I'm very spiritual. I believe in nature, I believe in energy, I believe in spirits." On her social media, Lima often mentions and pays tribute to Yemanjá, a water spirit from the Yoruba religion.
Lima does charitable work helping with an orphanage, "Caminhos da Luz" (Paths of Light), located in Salvador. She helps with construction to expand the orphanage and buys clothes for poor children in Salvador, Bahia. In 2009, she appeared on Var mısın? Yok musun?, the Turkish version of Deal or No Deal, where her prize money went to a hospital in Istanbul for children fighting leukemia.
Lima was listed in the 2005 Forbes' edition of The World's Best-Paid Celebrities Under 25. She ranked ninety-nine in the 2005 and 2006 Forbes' edition of The Celebrity 100 lists. In 2012, she was listed on Forbes Celebrity 100 power list for earning more than 7 million between May 2011 and May 2012. In 2012, she ranked number eight on Forbes' "The World's Most Powerful Latino Celebrities" list for earning more than 7 million dollars.
Lima was chosen to be a part of People magazine's 100 most beautiful people in the world list, sharing that space with the Angels, with whom she also received a star on the Hollywood "Walk of Fame" prior to the 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. That same year, she ranked 7th on FHMs "100 Sexiest Women 2007" list.
Lima was also voted on Maxim's "Hot 100" 2007 at the No. 53 spot. She was voted No.1 as the Most Desirable Woman in 2005 by visitors of the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com and placed 4th in 2006 and 2007, 10th in 2008, and 19th in 2009. She received the award for "Hottest Girl on the Planet" in the 2007 Spike Guys' Choice Awards. Since November 2008, Models.com has featured her at number one on the list of the "Sexiest Models". In July 2011, she was ranked No. 4 in the website's "Money Girls" list. The website also lists her on "the Supers" list. The list, which has only 8 supermodels, is about supermodels that transcend the boundaries of the fashion industry and have public recognition in and out of fashion. In 2010, she was voted eighth in "FHM's Sexiest Women in the World". FHM ranked her at No. 6 in 2009, No. 21 in 2008 and No. 4 in 2007.
In 2010, Lima was ranked No. 46 on the 50 most popular women on the Web according to Google search results. A results from a market research study in 2011 about the UEFA Champions League released by Heineken, showed that 52% of men would rather watch their team lift the Champions League trophy than go on a date with Lima.McAfee ranked Lima as the 6th most "dangerous" celebrity in cyberspace in 2010. The ranking, relating to the use of the names of popular celebrities to lure people to websites that are laden with malicious software, ranked Lima number eight in 2011. In 2012, Complex ranked her 4th in the list of "The 100 Hottest Supermodels of All Time".
On October 6, 2015, it was announced that Adriana will have her own wax figure at the Madame Tussauds New York. She is the first Victoria's Secret Angel and the second Brazilian figure to join the Tussauds star lineup, after soccer star Pelé. Her wax figure was unveiled on 30 November 2015.
In March 2019, she was chosen as the Fashion Icon honoree at the Daily Front Row Awards.
In 2021, Lima was chosen by HOLA! USA as one of the "Changemakers" of their merchants bank bangor online banking Powerhouse Top 100" list.
In a 2011 interview with The Daily Telegraph, prior to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Lima said that for nine days before the show she drinks only protein shakes, and no liquids at all for the last 12 hours "so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that." She also stated that for the last three weeks before the show, she works out twice a day. The interview prompted criticism from the media commentators. Shortly afterwards, Lima defended herself in an interview with E!. "I know it's very intense but . I just have an athlete's mind and I appreciate doing this thing," she said. "It's not that I do crazy diets throughout the year. I just do it for this particular thing. After this show, I become normal again." The Adriana Lima diet became one of the top five most searched diets on the web in 2012.
- ^English translated sources and Lima herself states she has "Indian" ancestry. The ambiguous meaning of the word "Indian" in English, has led some to believe that the Amerindian "indian" ancestry originated from India, when in slang "indian" is meant to refer to indigenous peoples of the Americas. In Portuguese, such ambiguity is nonexistent, since there are two words to convey the different meanings: índio for an American Indian (or Amerindian, including Native Brazilians); and indiano for people and things related to India.
- ^ abc"Adriana Lima - Fashion Model". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- ^ abc"Adriana Lima - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima Signs With Creative Artists Agency". WWD. 7 August 2019. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima - Model".
- ^ abW Radio Colombia Interview - Part 1 on YouTube
- ^"Adriana Perfume angel only victoria secret - Victoria's Secret". Victoria's Secret. Archived from the original on 17 January 2019. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- ^ abTalarico, Brittany (5 December 2016). "7 Reasons Adriana Lima Is the Guardian Angel of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". People. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- ^"The New Supers List". Models.com. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- ^Solomon, Brian (14 June 2012). "The World's Highest Paid Models". Forbes. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- ^Robehmed, Natalie (30 August 2016). "The World's Highest Paid Models 2016". Forbes. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- ^Berg, Jenny (13 June 2017). "Adriana Lima's Birthday Serenade Will Give You Goosebumps". InStyle. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- ^Tecidio, Luciana (25 May 2007). "Adriana Lima descobre que o pai foi seu irmão em vida passada". EGO.Globo.com (in Portuguese).
- ^ abcd"A princesa da moda". ISTOÉ Gente (in Portuguese). 18 August 2003. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- ^ ab"25 things you may not know about Adriana Lima". MSN. 14 May 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2019.
- ^Before I Was a Supermodel: Adriana Lima on YouTube
- ^ abAdriana Lima talks about her mixed heritage on YouTube
- ^"Adriana Lima's profile – Vogue Magazine". Vogue Paris. 24 November 2015. Archived from the original on 9 December 2017. Retrieved 16 November 2021.
- ^"Adriana Lima". Vogue Italy. Archived from the original on 2 November 2015. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- ^Leon, Sarah (11 October 2012). "Adriana Lima's Style Evolution: From Brazilian Beauty Queen To Victoria's Secret Angel (PHOTOS)". HuffPost.
- ^"Adriana Lima: Model-Portrait". Elle Germany. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- ^Hoff, Victoria Dawson (29 June 2015). "Then and Now: 27 Supermodels' First Runway Shows, in Pictures". ELLE. Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- ^ abBlakeley, Kiri (16 July 2007). "In Pictures: The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- ^"MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models - 5-1". Models.com. 12 August 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima's new title is "the world's most voluptuous virgin"". Vogue UK. 16 March 2006. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^"Forbes Top Fifteen Models". Telegraph. 16 July 2007. Archived from the original on 10 August 2007.
- ^"Top 100 Celebrities 2006". Forbes.
- ^"In Pictures: The World's 15 Top-Earning Models". Forbes. 30 April 2008. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- ^"Adriana Lima, Forbes Top Celebrities". Forbes. Retrieved 21 May 2007.
- ^"Nothing to Hide". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on 24 October 2008.
- ^"Model Adriana Lima arrives to Liverpool Santa Fe to attend Fashion Fest 2008 Spring/Summer press conference and photocall at Liverpool Santa Fe on February 29, 2008 in Mexico City, Mexico". WireImage. 29 February 2008. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- ^"Adriana Lima'lı Doritos Reklamı". ekşi sözlük (in Turkish). 18 April 2009.
- ^Odell, Amy (27 May 2009). "Adriana Lima Has a New Givenchy Ad and a Baby on the Way". The Cut.
- ^"Comercial de novo jogo social da Vostu é estrelado por Adriana Lima". Exame (in Portuguese). 23 May 2011.
- ^Misener, Jessica (15 December 2011). "Adriana Lima Donna Karan Ads For Spring 2012: Are They Misguided?". HuffPost. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima comes to act in commercial". Hürriyet Daily News. 6 March 2021.
- ^"Overview of Mavi's Brand" (Press release). 9 April 2018.
- ^"Adriana Lima ile yüzde 50 büyüdük". Dünya (in Turkish). 8 May 2012.
- ^"First Looks: Artist Richard Phillips Talks Adriana Lima and Lindsay Lohan - The Cut". New York Magazine. 11 September 2012.
- ^"Pirelli Calendar 2013: Adriana Lima Pregnant, Models Not Nude For The First Time In Years [PHOTOS]". International Business Times. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- ^"Desigual blog: Adriana Lima for Desigual in the 080 Barcelona Fashion". Blog.Desigual.com. 8 July 2013. Archived from the original on 25 April 2015.
- ^"Desigual Names Adriana Lima As The Global Ambassador". PR Newswire. 16 April 2014.
- ^Le, Vanna (19 August 2013). "The World's Highest Paid Models 2013". Forbes. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- ^Robehmed, Natalie (18 August 2014). "The World's Highest-Paid Models Of 2014: Gisele, Doutzen And Adriana Steal The Show". Forbes. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- ^Niven-Phillips, Lisa (19 June 2014). "Adriana For Maybelline, Again". Vogue. Retrieved 21 November 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima is the new face of Jason Wu". Independent.ie. 25 June 2014. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- ^"Adriana Lima & Karolina Kurkova Pose for IWC Watches Campaign by Peter Lindbergh". Fashion Gone Rogue. 29 September 2014. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima Modeling Glasses For Vogue Eyewear". PopSugar.com. 5 October 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- ^Kosin, Julie (4 May 2015). "Adriana Lima is the Face of Marc Jacobs' New Fragrance and His Met Gala Date". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- ^Sowray, Bibby (17 September 2015). "Forbes World's Highest Paid Models list, all the latest styles". The Sunday Telegraph. Retrieved 18 July 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima Is New Face of Calzedonia". FemaleFirst. 11 April 2016. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- ^Minutaglio, Ross (19 July 2016). "Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima Will Be Olympic Cultural Contributors: 'Sports Run in Our Blood!'". People. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- ^"Brazilian supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima join NBC Olympics' coverage in Rio". NBC Sports Pressbox. 19 July 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- ^"Adriana Lima - Full-time model, part-time Capoeira martial arts practitioner". BudoDragon. 25 November 2020. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- ^"ADRIANA LIMA TAKES A DIP IN SPORTMAX'S SPRING 2017 ADS". Fashion Gone Rogue. 28 January 2017. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima is Puma's latest brand ambassador". Fashion Network. 2 October 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima Poses Around NYC in Schutz' Summer 2018 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. 21 May 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Kendall Jenner Gets Luxe in Miu Miu Cruise 2019 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. 6 November 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Chopard with Adriana Lima Spring 2019". Models.com. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima PUMA x Maybelline Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. 21 January 2019. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima Flaunts Her Legs in Schutz Resort '19 Campaign". Fashion Gone Rogue. 15 March 2019. Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- ^"Mic drop! Watch Cardi B, Ozuna and Adriana Lima's $690 million Las Vegas launch". Hola!. 28 March 2019. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- ^Cunningham, Erin (9 December 2013). "Adriana Lima's 9 Favorite Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Looks (Photos)". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- ^"Adriana Lima: Victoria's Secret's Angel and Her Style Evolution from 2001 to 2011 [PHOTOS]". International Business Times. 2 December 2011. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^"Adriana Lima walks the catwalk — two months after giving birth". Today.com. 8 November 2012.
- ^"Adriana Lima Wows at Victoria's Secret Show Two Months After Giving Birth". Fox News Latino. 8 November 2012. Archived from the original on 12 November 2012.
- ^"Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2004: Angels Across America (Pictures)". Zimbio. 20 May 2011.
- ^"Adriana Lima's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Looks Through the Years". YaHoo!. 5 December 2016.
- ^Cox, Dean (5 April 2004). "Dylan appearing in Victoria's Secret ad". USA Today. Retrieved 19 September 2007.
- ^"Victoria's Secret unveils 2008 'Fantasy Bra". National Jeweler. 20 October 2008. Archived from the original on perfume angel only victoria secret January 2010.
- ^"EXCLUSIVE: Watch Adriana Lima Show Off Victoria's Secret $2 Million Bra". People. 10 February 2010. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012.
- ^"Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras (Yep, There are Two!) for 2014: Get the First Look and Exclusive Photos!". People. 1 November 2014.
- ^Introducing Victoria Sport on YouTube
- ^"Adriana Lima & More Angels Work Up a Sweat in Victoria Sport". Fashion Rogue. 6 November 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- ^"This Is Officially the Most Valuable Victoria's Secret Angel". Who What Wear. 2 January 2017. Archived from the original on 18 January 2017. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- ^"Adriana Lima named most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel". Stuff.co.nz. 6 January 2017. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- ^Okwodu, Janelle (8 November 2018). "See Adriana Lima's Emotional Final Walk for Victoria's Secret". Vogue. Retrieved 20 November 2018.
- ^Mallenbaum, Carly (20 September 2017). "Supermodel Adriana Lima takes us on the set of Lifetime's 'American Beauty Star'". USA Today. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
- ^"Ocean's 8: ALL of the Cameos You Missed". Screen Rant. 9 June 2018.
- ^"Close Super Bowl puts even more eyes on late-airing ads". USA Today. 2 July 2008.
- ^"Super Bowl ads: Super model Adriana Lima in demand". Los Angeles Times. 3 February 2012.
- ^"Model Adriana Lima Stars in Two Super Hot Super Bowl Commercials". The Hollywood Reporter. 6 February 2012.
- ^Cars.com (2 March 2012). "Did Super Bowl XLVI Ads Impact Car Sales". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on 3 September 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- ^"Obama needs a Brazilian supermodel". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- ^"2012 USA TODAY Facebook Super Bowl Ad Meter: Rate the ads". USA Today. 5 February 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^"USA TODAY Facebook Super Bowl Ad Meter Scores". USA Today. 8 February 2012. Archived from the original on 15 April 2012.
- ^"Kia Motors USA to premiere Super Bowl ad in theaters". Los Angeles Times. 20 January 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Rishe, Patrick (18 April 2012). "The Winners and Losers of Super Bowl Commercials in 2012". Forbes. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Greenberg, Chris (6 February 2012). "Adriana Lima Teleflora.Com Super Bowl Commercial: Sexy Ad Stirs Controversy (VIDEO)". HuffPost. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Carter, Kelley (1 February 2012). "Many Super Bowl commercials are out". ESPN. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Edwards, Gavin (24 June 2004). "Lenny Kravitz: The Star Is Born Again". Rolling Stone.
- ^ abLenny Kravitz - Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay) on YouTube
- ^Odell, Amy (24 February 2009). "Adriana Lima Got Married". New York.
- ^Wihlborg, Ulrica (23 February 2009). "Supermodel Adriana Lima Elopes!". People.
- ^"Adrijana Lima želi državljanstvo Srbije". Radio-televizjia Srbije (in Serbian). 27 May 2009.
- ^"Adrijana Lima nikada nije uzela srpski pasoš!" [Adriana Lima Never Took Serbian Passport!]. Alo. 8 May 2014. Archived from the original on 1 July 2015. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- ^"Adriana Lima Gives Birth to Daughter Sienna!". UsMagazine.com. 12 September 2012.
- ^Lee, Esther (2 May 2014). "Adriana Lima Splits From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years of Marriage: Supermodel Announces Separation From Former NBA Player". Us Weekly. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- ^Johnson, Richard (15 March 2015). "Adriana Lima is divorced". Page Six. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- ^Finn, Natalie (8 November 2019). "Down to Earth: Inside Adriana Lima's World After She Retired Her Angel Wings". E!. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- ^"Supermodel Adriana Lima Finally Sells Midtown NYC Condo . for Almost Half the Asking Price". Architectural Digest. 7 November 2018. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- ^DePaulo, Lisa (April 2006). "Adriana Lima: Our favorite . virgin?". GQ. New York City.
- ^"Tom Cruise Proposes to Katie Holmes; Angelina Jolie's Personal Life Full of Drama; Picks and Pans of New Movies". Showbiz Tonight. what is human capital management hcm June 2005.
- ^"Adriana Lima wanted to be a nun". Fox News. 27 February 2017. Retrieved 1 August 2019.
- ^Lima, Adriana (2 February 2012). "Today for Brazilians,specially for the people from my hometown is a special day. Is the day of Yemanja, the Goddess of the Ocean". Twitter.
- ^Lima, Adriana (2 February 2012). "ODOIA MAE YEMANJA.SALVE A RAINHA DAS AGUAS!!!". Twitter.
- ^Lima, Adriana (15 February 2016). "A tribute to YEMANJÁ". Instagram.
- ^Lima, Adriana (2 February 2017). "HOJE É O DIA DELA, DA MINHA MÃE YEMANJA ODOIA MINHA SEREIA". Instagram.
- ^"Calendário Pirelli 2013 por Steve McCurry". Pirelli.com (in Portuguese). 1 October 2012.
- ^Adriana helping her charity. Superiorpics.com. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- ^"Var mısın yok musun'da Adriana rüzgarı". milliyet.com (in Portuguese). 26 January 2009.
- ^"BESIKTAS'LI ADRIANA LIMA WINS 75,000$ on Deal or No Deal". YouTube. 26 January 2009.
- ^"Forbes: The World's Best-Paid Celebrities Under 25". MSN. 11 January 2006. Archived from the original on 25 January 2009. Retrieved 10 October 2010.
- ^Lea Goldman & Kiri Blakely (15 June 2006). "The Celebrity 100". Forbes.
- ^Elliott, Hannah. "On The Celebrity 100, Gisele Tops Kate". Forbes. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- ^"The World's Most Powerful Latino Celebraties". Forbes. 25 May 2012.
- ^"USA: Victoria's Secret "angels" honored with a star on the Hollywood walk of fame Video - Adriana Lima Videos". Starpulse.com. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^"No.7 Adriana Lima and No.6 Jessica Biel – 100 Sexiest Women 2007". FHM. Archived from the original on 6 June 2007.
- ^"AskMen.com - Press Releases". AskMen. 31 January 2008. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^"Press Releases". AskMen.com. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Spike Guys' Choice Awards
- ^"No.1 Sexiest model". Models.com. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- ^"Money Girls List". Models.com.
- ^"MODELS.com's The Supers". Models.com.
- ^"FHM Ranking - 100 Sexiest of 2009". FHM.com. Archived from the original on 15 July 2009.
- ^"Adriana Lima". Archived from the original on 9 January 2011.
- ^"50 Most Popular Women on the Web, Per Google Search Results". ABC News. 6 May 2010. April 15, 2010, COED Magavine.
- ^"Men Give Up Supermodels for Champions League Final". GlobeNewsWire. 23 May 2011.
- ^"Heidi Klum Named Most Dangerous Celebrity in Cyberspace". mcafee.com. 15 September 2011. Archived from the original on 17 December 2011.
- ^"The 100 Hottest Supermodels of All Time". Complex. 15 November 2012.
- ^"Wax figure of Adriana Lima added to Madame Tussauds New York". Yahoo. 6 October 2015.
- ^Okwodu, Janelle (30 November 2015). "Adriana Lima Is the Most Famous Victoria's Secret Angel". Vogue. Retrieved 22 October 2018.
- ^"Adriana Lima honoured at Daily Front Row Fashion Awards". Yahoo!. 17 March 2019.
- ^"HOLA! USA Reveals the 2021 Latina Powerhouse Top 100". PR Newswire. 15 September 2021.
- ^Whitworth, Melissa (7 November 2011). "Victoria's Secret show: What does it take to be a Victoria's Secret Angel?". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- ^Fenner, Justin (11 November 2011). "Anderson Cooper | Adriana Lima's Diet | The Ridiculist". Styleite. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- ^Hammel, Sara (11 November 2011). "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Adriana Lima Extreme Diet". People. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
200 ratings Write a review
Item #: perfume angel only victoria secret 784454
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
Product Perfume angel only victoria secret Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 4 x 4.5 inches (7.6 x 10.2 x 11.5 cm); 3.4 Ounces (96.39 grams)|
|Item model number||Angels Only|
|Item Weight||3.4 Ounces (96.39 grams)|
|Item Volume||100 Milliliters|
Victoria's Secret Angels Only Eau De Parfum 100mL / 3.4 floz. Make me an Angel. Apple blossom, fresh freesia, violet.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: how does it smell?
Answer: I love this smell. It is a soft flowery smell. I also bought the body mist.
- Question: 100% Authentic?
Answer: This should be an authentic perfume because of the bottle however, bottles are made to look authentic.I love this fragrance and was disappointment that VS discontinued it.
24 customers ratings
- 5 Star 81%
- 4 Star 6%
- 3 Star 8%
- 2 Star 5%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
March 1, 2021
January 25, 2021
Not last scent like before
Scent is good but doesn't last long on the skin like it used too sometimes it would still smell the next day.
August 28, 2020
Smells amazing & beautiful bottle
Love this fragrance
July 13, 2020
January 19, 2020
It’s last all day! I love it my favorite fragrance!
January 11, 2020
Broken and unable to use!
Mine came broken!! The top is broken and im unable to get the perfume into the tube to spray since its laying inside the bottle and not attached to the top!!!! Ive bought from here before and was satisfied, but this order is disappointing and I have no way of using the perfume.
August 2, 2019
Very nice to be able to get discontinued items.
What can I say, it’s Victoria Secret perfume so it’s perfect.
July 17, 2019
Love the scent
Really like the scent. It is very floral but light. It’s a nice floral smell and doesn’t give me a headache.
May 25, 2019
thought well last longer
thought will last more than the mist, it's exactly the same if not lighter only in an adiffrent bottle!
April 10, 2019
Try this on before buying, if the scent works with your body!
Love the size and bottle
Load More Reviews
Write Your Own Reviews
perfume angel only victoria secret Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
Today, Victoria’s Secret sells not only lingerie and clothing, but also high-quality beauty products. Particularly their fragrances are exceedingly popular among customers, the most beloved line probably being Dream Angels, launched in 2000 and updated on a yearly basis.
Victoria’s Secret is very particular about the models who work for the brand. In the past, the company had an exclusive contract with the likes of Gisele Bündchen, Miranda Kerr or Naomi Campbell. The brand is also equally selective and demanding when it comes to perfumers, choosing only the best of the best to design its fragrances.
Apart from the perfumes, Victoria’s Secret also carries a range of amazingly scented bath and body care, be it shower gels, bubble baths, body lotions or body splashes. These products come at very affordable prices and are usually organised in separate lines like Lemon Escape, Vanilla Lace or Strawberry and Champagne, according to their ingredients and aroma.
Victoria’s Secret is here for everyone who’s young at heart and wants to feel sexy, feminine regions bank routing number arkansas sophisticated at the same time.