Dollar general corporate headquarters phone number -
Welcome to Dollar General Store Customer Support
What are your store hours and is there a Dollar General store near me?
Current store hours and locations may be found online using DG’s Store Locator or through the DG mobile app.
Who do I contact about a returned check?
For information about returned checks, you may visit www.askcertegy.com or contact Certegy at 866-407-6946.
What is Dollar General’s coupon policy?
Dollar General is pleased to accept manufacturer and DG store coupons, as well as those through our DG Digital Coupon program, on applicable products. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to digital, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, DG produced text and in-store coupon boxes. For more details, select the Coupon Policy tab.
How can I learn about current job openings with Dollar General?
Anyone interested in joining Dollar General as an employee can search and may apply for available positions online at www.dollargeneral.com/careers.
Where can I find Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for merchandise sold by Dollar General?
Please visit our Safety Data Sheets page for more information.
Who should I contact regarding a request for a donation from Dollar General?
For donation requests, please submit your request to [email protected] All donation requests should include a formal request letter on the nonprofit organization’s letterhead and include the organization’s nine-digit Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Where can I find information regarding literacy grants or programs?
Information on Dollar General Literacy Foundation grants and programs is available online atwww.dgliteracy.org.
I have a recommendation for a potential Dollar General store location in my area. What are the criteria for a new store?
We continue to evaluate potential locations where we can meet our customers’ price, value, and selection needs. To recommend where we can provide customers and communities with value and convenience, please reach out to a member of our Real Estateteam or email [email protected] withmore information on your recommendation.
Can I purchase Dollar General gift cards in bulk?
Yes! To order Dollar General gift cards in bulk or for additional information, please contact our DG Charged Sales team via email at [email protected] or call 877-797-2959.
I would like to be an affiliate with Dollar General and sell your products. How can I do that?
For information about becoming an affiliate with Dollar General, please click here for more information.
I would like to be a vendor with Dollar General and sell my product to you. How can I do that?
At Dollar General, we continue to look to partner with potential new vendors as part of our continuous efforts to provide relevant products to our customers. Learn more about how to work with DG by clicking here.
Can I get cash back at your store when I make a purchase?
For debit card transactions in stores, Dollar General is pleased to offer the option to receive cash back. There is a convenience fee for this feature, and you can either accept or decline on the pin pad to proceed with the transaction.
How can I obtain a copy of my receipt for business purposes?
To obtain a copy of your transaction for business purposes, please complete this form and include all of the following:
Date of purchase
Purchase amount (if known)
Method of payment (cash, check, card)
Last four digits of the card (if a card was used)
How does Dollar General serve our communities?
Since our founding in 1939, Dollar General has been committed to our mission of Serving Others. To learn more about how Dollar General lives that mission, please click here.
How do I apply for tax exemption with Dollar General?
To apply for tax exemption with Dollar General, please click here.
How do I apply for an organizational account at Dollar General?
To apply for an organizational account, please click here.
- 1. Offer valid on qualifying purchases of eligible Apple products from November 26, 2021, to November 29, 2021, at Apple Store locations, on apple.com, on the Apple Store app, and by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE. Apple Store locations: Qualifying purchases shall receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Special Offer Apple Gift Card off the price of the eligible product, but will be charged for all items in their cart, including the Special Offer Apple Gift Card. Customers selecting Apple Card Monthly Installments (“ACMI”) as payment option at checkout or carrier financing shall receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Special Offer Apple Gift Card off the price of the Special Offer Apple Gift Card and, for ACMI, will result in one ACMI installment at 0% APR for the full price eligible product. Apple.com, Apple Store app, 1-800-MY-APPLE: Qualifying purchases shall receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Special Offer Apple Gift Card off the price of the eligible product, but will be charged for all items in their cart, including the Special Offer Apple Gift Card. Customers selecting ACMI as payment option at checkout shall receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Special Offer Apple Gift Card off the price of the eligible product and will be charged for all items in their cart which will result in one ACMI installment for the discounted eligible product and a second ACMI installment at 0% APR for the full price of the Special Offer Apple Gift Card (for the same number of months as the discounted eligible product’s installment). All channels: ACMI is a 0% APR payment option available to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 10.99% to 21.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020. If you choose the pay-in-full or one-time-payment option for an ACMI eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T‑Mobile. Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. Available for qualifying applicants in the United States. If you reside in the U.S. territories, please call Goldman Sachs at 877-255-5923 with questions about accessing this offer or applying for Apple Card. This offer cannot be combined with the Corporate Employee Purchase Program, education, or business loyalty pricing. Additional restrictions apply. For full terms and conditions of offer, see here.
- 2. New subscribers only. $9.99/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled.
- To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
- Learn more about how Apple Card applications are evaluated at support.apple.com/kb/HT209218.
Contact Dollar General Corporation Customer Service
Dollar General Corporation Phone Numbers and Emails
- (740) 667-6228
Store # 10072
- (315) 361-5319
Store # 10537
- (231) 378-4500
Store # 12652
- (630) 906-6283
Store # 152
- (515) 382-1917
Store # 1536
- (315) 750-4102
Store # 15844
- (740) 989-0366
Store # 17641
- (810) 966-1875
Store # 8156
- (877) 463-1553
- (800) 456-9446
Dollar General Corporation Emails:
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
More phone numbers and emailsLess phone numbers and emails
Dollar General Corporation Contact Information
Dollar General Corporation Website:
Dollar General Corporation Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Dollar General Corporation
100 Mission Ridge
Edit Business Info
Dollar General Corporation Rating Based on 1.1K Reviews
Discounts and Special Offers
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Product or Service Quality
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
All 2.2K Dollar General Corporation reviews
Summary of Dollar General Corporation Customer Service Calls
02:09 AVG CALL
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Dollar General Corporation Customer Service?
- “Complaint on manager”
- “RUDE manager”
- “I can't apply to the position a manager told me to apply for it keeps giving me a managers position”
- “I ned to borrow off my 401k”
- “I am missing a paycheck”
- “I need my Paystubs”
Request for Information Question:
- “To talk to someone about a situation that happened on Thanksgiving day in one of the stores”
- “Kiosk confirmation”
- “Need to talk to someone”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Digital coupons”
- “Can't reset password”
- “I can't login to my account”
- “Cant get into my account for coupons”
- “False sales advertising on gift cards”
- “For my nonprofit tax identification card”
- “Credit card machine not giving reciets and machine spinning management can't do it there should be sign saying broken or you can charge other people's items to yours stupid people working there it can be done I know”
Product/ Service Question:
- “The woman working calls out my kids and me about things happening at school”
- “Why I can't work with dg”
- “Want to know why all stores do not have internet for app to work in store”
- “My refund is not on my card”
- “Employee refused to refund me”
- “A refund to my debit card that I never received and the customer service I get when ask about it”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Because I put an application in and I got turned down because of my background and I don't have anything on my background that would make me not get the job”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I did not receive my w2”
- “Ii did not get everything I bought cashier did not give it to me. The phone number to the store is disconnected.store # 09199”
- “Never received w2”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Needing to return to work”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activation on gift cards failed”
- “Because i was terminated”
- “Complaint on employee”
- “Employees are leaving while on clock”
Manager, Cashier, Customer Care
Coupon, Store Facility, Facility
Pros: Convenient location, Close to my house, Some of the prices, Variety and low prices, Some of prices
Cons: Poor customer service, Service, Management, Employees, Unprofessionalism of staff
Clover Valley, EverPet, Smart And Simple
Dollar General Corporation is a large retail company. It was founded in 1939. Its headquarters is based in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. Dollar General offers a broad range of products under the following categories: Personal Care, Health, Beauty, Baby, Apparel, and many more. The company also specializes in pet, auto, hardware, and office products. Featured brands include: Smart Simple, Sweet Smiles, EverPet, Heartland Harvest, and Trueliving. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Buyers can also use PayPal service. Dollar General accepts returns within 30 calendar days of the delivery date for a full refund or exchange. The company ships their merchandise via USPS and Standard Ground carriers. It operates more than 12000 stores across the Unites States except for Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, and Washington.
Dollar General Corporation is ranked 45 out of 374 in Supermarkets and Malls category
Compare Dollar General Corporation To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
For Your Home
We matched your question to:
We matched your question to:
Were you looking for the following information?
We found multiple responses to your question.
Please choose the response below that best suits your needs:
How satisfied are you with the answer?
Thanks for your response!
You may also be interested in...
We were unable to find a direct answer to your question.
Please try rephrasing your question as you search our site.
Explore stories from our company designed to enlighten, inform and inspire.
Would you like to enter a drawing for a chance to win $500? Read the full rules about our quarterly giveaway here.
The Holidays Are About to get More Flavorful
Buy Now TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Get FREE Chips & Queso, offers, news, and more when you sign up for QDOBA rewards
We’re all about delicious Mexican eats, wherever and whenever you want it. Order online for fast contact-free pickup, get it delivered, or cater your next meal.
Order QDOBA. Earn points on your order. Get free food. It’s really that simple. Join today for free.
Sign Up Today
QDOBA Stands For Flavor
At QDOBA, we’ve been serving up flame-grilled, hand-crafted, made-in-house Mexican eats for over 20 years.
Explore Our Flavors
Guac & Queso = Free & Free
We believe the best flavors in life should be free. So go ahead and add hand-crafted guac or creamy queso to any entrée.