: Public savings bank visa secured card
|Public savings bank visa secured card|
|MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT SEASON 9 MATT|
|PIONEER BANK MERIDIAN|
|Public savings bank visa secured card|
|DOES USAA OFFER HOME INSURANCE IN FLORIDA|
Compare your options
Pay down balances
- Save on interest with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Use for large purchases, unexpected expenses or last-minute necessities
- Pay down your other high-rate credit card balances faster
Visa® Max Cash Preferred
Choose where you earn the most cash back
- 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like: TV, internet & streaming services, home utilities, cell phone providers and more1
- 2% unlimited cash back on choice of one everyday category like gas stations & ground transportation, restaurants & food delivery and grocery stores & grocery delivery
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Redeem cash back for a statement credit, rewards card, or a deposit to a qualifying account1
- $150 bonus reward after you spend $500 within the first 90 days of account opening2
Visa® Real Rewards
Rewards to use the way you want3
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)4
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase5
Visa® College Real Rewards
The card for students
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)7 and work towards building a stronger financial future6
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards7
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
Visa® Secured Card
Build your credit
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history6, here's a great way to begin that process
- Enjoy the convenience of credit, including the option to carry a balance
- Earn interest on the money in your secured savings account
By selecting "Details" or "Apply" you will leave the Webster Bank web site and continue to a web site hosted by another party. Webster does not control or manage the web site content, privacy or security policies of this site. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of this site. If you are logged on to WebsterOnline Services, you will remain logged on until your session is timed out, after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Subject to credit approval.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A.
Easy & Secure Digital Banking
Check balances, pay bills, transfer funds & more.
Everyday tools to simplify your finances.
Customize your banking.
Online banking and debit cards are designed with low transfer and withdrawal limits to protect your account from fraud.
You can customize your limits by contacting our customer service center through one public savings bank visa secured card the secure options below.
Scroll left.Scroll right.
We're here for all your commercial public savings bank visa secured card needs.
We're here to help you with all your commercial lending needs.
Reach one of our experienced commercial lenders directly or view some basic loan information about our products and services.
Scroll left.Scroll right.
When our customers public savings bank visa secured card happy, we're happy.
Scroll left.Scroll right.
"I wanted to personally reach out during these trying times to express my sincere thanks to all of you! The bank's recent commitments are what our organization so desperately needed in so many ways. Our staff and board are extremely grateful to the bank and its commitment to us."Derek Heim President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro South
"I wanted to reach out and thank you and your team public savings bank visa secured card BCSB, it has a been a crazy and difficult time for small business and having a local bank you can trust is worth its weight in gold. "Kevin JudgePresident - Judge Supply Inc.
"Fadra was very knowledgeable and attentive and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. There were several times that I had to make adjustments or ask questions and she was extremely helpful and made me feel more educated. I am very thankful for her responsive and honest assistance from the beginning to the public savings bank visa secured card. Thanks to Fadra, I was able to secure a low interest loan and buy a beautiful home for my family. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her in the future. "Jallyssa Cabrera" Customer Since 2020
Download our Mobile Banking App
Need Help? We're here for you.
Our team is dedicated to providing you the support and service you need and that includes making it easy for you to reach out to us with questions or for assistance. Contact us.
Investment Products are: Not FDIC Insured – Not DIF Insured – No Bank Guarantee – May Lose Value – Not a Bank Deposit – Not insured by any Federal Government Agency
Public Savings Bank Classic Secured Visa Card
One of the best deals around for those looking to rebuild their credit scores through credit use is the Classic Secured Visa credit card from the Public Savings Bank. It requires no initial credit check for approval and then reports monthly to the three main credit bureaus. The good part is that although it carries a one off set up fee of $75, it has no annual fees or processing fees attached, whilst most secured cards do have annual fees to service.
You can open the card with a security deposit which reflects your credit limit dollar for dollar. The initial deposit can be between $300 to $3000 dollars, giving you a credit limit equal to your deposit. It is best to determine in advance how much available credit you will need, as there public savings bank visa secured card a $25 fee to increase your credit limit even though you will also be increasing your security deposit to do so.
Always remember that when you take a card to increase your credit score, that ideally you should not use more than 30% of your credit limit at any one time, so if you chase southwest rewards credit card for $400 as a credit limit it effectively gives you just $130 of available credit for score enhancement. However the Public Savings Bank does not pay interest on your security deposit. If you do choose this secured visa card then be patient: there is absolutely no point in paying the $75 fee to have the card rushed out to you.
Currently the card offers 0% APR for the first 6 months, at which time it changes to the variable rate which is 11.24%. This will vary of course with interest rate movement, but the card is quite unique in not imposing a penalty APR. The bank also guarantees that the variable APR will never rise above 18%, whilst other comparable cards put this figure at 35%. Penalty fees apply for late payments and are set at either $20 or 3.5%, based on the highest figure.
There will always be a number of people of who take this type of card as a means to obtain credit at any cost, and will continue to mishandle their credit use, giving secured credit cards a bad name. However used sensibly for credit rebuilding there should not be a stigma attached to secured credit cards, and the Public Savings bank recognize this public savings bank visa secured card when they report your card activity to the three main credit bureaus they do not reveal public savings bank visa secured card status of the card as secured.
All things considered this is one of the best secured cards on the market as if you plan your necessary credit limit ahead there is only the one off set up fee to pay, rather than the recurring annual fees and processing fees which other banks charge.
WSB Card Guard
With our extremely convenient Virtual Branch many of your banking tasks – whether checking your accounts or even transferring funds – can now be done on your schedule from the comfort of your home.
Mobile banking is a part of our Virtual Branch that lets you access all of your accounts and pay bills anytime, anywhere, with your mobile phone/device. Better yet, it’s free! You can check balances and history as well as set up alerts through text messaging. Sign up for our WSB Mobile app as well to access all of your account information directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- Go to your Online Banking account on a personal computer, not a cell phone. If you don’t have an online banking account, call us today to get started!
- Click on ‘Options’.
- Click on ‘Enroll Now’ under the ‘Mobile Banking Profile’ option.
- Set up your account.
It’s that simple. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 217-347-7173.
With the WSB Mobile public savings bank visa secured card, you can take a photo of your check and make a deposit anytime, anywhere! The daily deposit limit is $2,500.00.(Each check is one deposit).
Steps to using Go Mobile Deposit:
- Before logging into the WSB Mobile app, close all other apps running public savings bank visa secured card the background on your mobile phone.
- Once logged into the app, select the deposit icon from the menu across the bottom.
- Sign/endorse the back of your check then put “WSB Mobile Deposit” under the endorsement. (see sample below)
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Tips for taking pictures of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- After the Mobile Deposit has been accepted and “Deposit Pending” shows up in Mobile Banking, the deposit will appear in your account after the nightly update.
Online Bill Pay
An easy and convenient way to pay both regular and one-time-only bills, without having to visit the post office or buying stamps!
public savings bank visa secured card Mortgage Application
Apply for a loan online. Application typically takes less than 20 minutes.
View our rates
Sign up for eStatements and help save the environment.
Receive notification that your bank statement is available to view. You can either click on the link in your email notification or log on to online banking and click on the account and then the documents tab.
Available for any checking account and Tiered Statement Savings Account.
Account-to-Account Funds Transfer
Our convenient online account-to-account transfer platform provides you an easy and secure way to transfer funds from your Washington Savings Bank accounts to and from your accounts at other financial institutions. Whether it’s a one-time, recurring, or future dated transfer, use this tool to make your account to account transfers convenient, fast and safe!
Credit Card Application
Apply for a VISA® Platinum Credit Card that rewards you with points.