Routing number for middlesex savings bank -Middlesex Savings Bank
… will respond to your inquiry within one business day. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Information Center at 1-877-463-6287.
Online Banking Agreement — Middlesex Savings Bank …
… section of the Agreement governing the Service to which you are subscribing. … ID will be deleted and you must contact us to reenroll into Online Banking.
Disclosures — Middlesex Savings Bank
The following disclosures and agreements pertain to products and services … local customer information center at 1-877-463-6287 or contact a customer service …
MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK Routing Number, NATICK, MA 01760
|211371227||Details||6 MAIN ST||NATICK||MA||01760||2012-01-26 16:00:43|
MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK, NATICK, MA
- Detailed data for MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK, NATICK, MA
- Dollar figures in thousands
- 510Total employees (full-time equivalent)
- $4,034,793Total assets
- $55,996Cash and due from depository institutions
- $32,873Federal funds sold & reverse repurchase agreements
- $2,183,824Net loans & leases
- $0Trading account assets
- $35,094Bank premises and fixed assets
- $1,149Other real estate owned
- $16,258Goodwill and other intangibles
- $4,034,793Life insurance assets
- $127,296All other assets
- $3,597,599Total liabilities and capital
- $3,490,006Total liabilities
- $437,194Total equity capital
- Dollar figures in thousands
- $155,477Total interest income
- $31,744Total interest expense
- $123,733Net interest income
- $9,700Provision for loan and lease losses
- $11,544Total noninterest income
- $80,509Total noninterest expense
- $45,068Pre-tax net operating income
- -$1,700Securities gains (losses)
- $14,370Applicable income taxes
- $0Extraordinary gains - net
- $28,998Net income attributable to bank
- $0Net charge-offs
- $28,998Cash dividends
- $13,968Sale, conversion, retirement of capital stock, net
FDIC Certificate Number: 90183
OTS Docket Number: 11307
Assets and Liabilities (December 31, 2011)
Income and Expense (December 31, 2011)
This web site is not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by and has no official or unofficial affiliation with
Search Bank - Fedwire Participant Banks
MA > NATICK > Routing Number
|Bank||Telegraphic Name||Routing Number|
|MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK||MIDDLESEX NATICK||211371227|
FedACH is Federal Reverse Bank's Automated clearing house.
Fedwire is the real-time gross settlement electronic payments service owned and operated by the Federal Reserve Banks.
Contact us at admin(at)bank-routingnumbers(dot)com
Treasurer's checks drawn on Middlesex Savings Bank, Natick, Massachusetts, have been reported missing, lost, or stolen in transit
Middlesex Savings Bank, Natick, Massachusetts, has contacted the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to report that 601 treasurer's checks bearing the institution's name were missing, lost, or stolen in transit to a branch office. These instruments were issued for an account number of which the last three digits are 001. The missing, lost, or stolen items have the following serial numbers:
Serial NumbersNumber of checks3044500 13045001 to 3045100 1003045401 to 3045500 1003045701 to 3045800 1003045901 to 3046000 1003046501 to 3046600 1003046701 to 3046800 100
A copy of a treasurer's check (VOID) is attached for your information.
Any information you have concerning this matter should be brought to the attention of:
Vice President & Security Officer
Middlesex Savings Bank
36 Summer Street
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
Telephone: (508) 652-3475
Fax: (508) 652-4432
Information about these instruments may be forwarded to the FDIC's Cyber Fraud and Financial Crimes Section, 550 17th Street, N.W., Room F-4004, Washington, D.C. 20429, or transmitted electronically to [email protected] Information related to federal deposit insurance or consumer issues should be submitted to the FDIC using an online form that can be accessed at http://www2.fdic.gov/starsmail/index.asp.
For your reference, FDIC Special Alerts may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/SpecialAlert/2005/index.html. To learn how to automatically receive FDIC Special Alerts through e-mail, please visit www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/index.html.
Michael J. ZamorskiDirector
Division of Supervision and Consumer Protection
MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK, Natick, Ma - SWIFT/BIC Code
|SWIFT Code / BIC||MDSXUS3N|
|Money Transfer||Save on international fees by using Wise, which is 5x cheaper than banks.|
|Receive Money||Get paid at the real exchange rate by using Wise.|
|Bank / Institution||MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK|
|Address||WESTBOROUGH OPERATIONS CENTER, 6 MAIN STREET|
|SWIFT Code||MDSXUS3N or MDSXUS3NXXX|
|Bank Code||MDSX - code assigned to MIDDLESEX SAVINGS BANK|
|Country Code||US - code belongs to United States|
|Location & Status||3N - represents location, second digit 'N' means active code|
|Branch Code||XXX or not assigned, indicating this is a head office|
What is a SWIFT Code?
A SWIFT Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Code (BIC) used to specify a particular bank or branch. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also use these codes for exchanging messages between them.
SWIFT codes comprise of 8 or 11 characters. All 11 digit codes refer to specific branches, while 8 digit codes (or those ending in 'XXX') refer to the head or primary office. SWIFT codes are formatted as follows:
- First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)
- Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)
- Next 2 characters - location code, passive participant will have "1" in the second character (letters and digits)
- Last 3 characters - branch code, optional - 'XXX' for primary office (letters and digits)
The downside of international transfers with your bank
When you send or receive money using your bank, you might lose out on a bad exchange rate and pay hidden fees as a result. That's because the banks still use an old system to exchange money. We recommend you use Wise (formerly TransferWise), which is usually much cheaper. With their smart technology:
- You get a great exchange rate and a low, upfront fee every time.
- You move your money as fast as the banks, and often faster – some currencies go through in minutes.
- Your money is protected with bank-level security.
- You join over 2 million customers who transfer in 47 currencies across 70 countries.
Send MoneyReceive MoneyBusiness Account
The registrations of SWIFT codes are handled by Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) and their headquarters is located in La Hulpe, Belgium. SWIFT is the registered trademark of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL with a registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
Routing number for middlesex savings bank -Middlesex …
We put safeguards in place to protect customers from identity theft, fraud, … If you receive a suspicious inquiry matching this description, please contact us …