How To Find and Use Your Citizens Bank Login
Citizens Bank dates back to 1828, but the venerable institution stays current with offerings such as an online-only division launched in mid-2018. Traditionalists who like to balance online services with the ability to walk into a physical branch will appreciate Citizens Bank’s secure online banking platform, which offers a full suite of services via its website and mobile app.
This guide will explain how to find and use your Citizens Bank login so you can get started managing your accounts online.
How To Create a Citizens Bank Login
New customers must enroll in online banking and create a login to access online banking services. Here’s how:
- Get your Citizens Bank account information and your Social Security number.
- Click the enrollment link on the Citizens Bank online banking website.
- Enter the account type and your identifying information, which can include your Social Security number and name.
The website walks you through the process of creating your Citizens Bank online login. You can’t proceed until you enter and verify your information and find your account in the system.
Once you create your login, use it to view your account history, pay bills, transfer funds, view copies of your statements, see images of checks that have cleared, stop payment on checks and view your Citizens Bank account history.
Back to top
How To Log In to Your Citizens Bank Account From a Computer
After you’ve created your login, navigate to Citizen Bank’s homepage and find “Select a secure login” using the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. “Personal/Small Business” is the default selection. Use that option or select the one that applies to you and then click the red Login button.
How To Log In to Your Citizens Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you prefer apps to websites, the Citizens mobile banking app has you covered. You can download the Citizens What is your online user id for citizens bank app from the App Store for iPhone/iPad or Google Play for Android devices. Once you have the app, use the same login that you created on the website.
The Citizens Bank app lets you enable Touch ID, a convenient authentication system that allows you to log in using your fingerprint. Alternatively, you can enable Fast Balance, which shows selected account balances on the Citizens Bank app home screen. Activate it from within the app, then tap and hold from the Citizens mobile banking app home screen whenever you want to see the balances.
Bookmark This: Citizens Bank Review — Regional Services With Online Convenience
Back to top
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
No worries if you forget your Citizens Bank online user ID or password. The website lets you request help to regain access to the online features. From the Citizens Bank homepage, select the “Trouble logging in?” link and select the option for having forgotten your user ID or password. Follow the prompts to retrieve your missing login information.
How To View Your Citizens Statement Information
Online banking customers can view their statements online. You can access 18 months’ worth of statements plus 1099-INT forms and electronic notifications by clicking the Document Center tab on the Online Banking page. Your account history is also available via the mobile app.
How To Contact Citizens If You Have Trouble With Your Account
Citizens Bank gives you several ways to reach out if you need help with your account:
- Call Customer Service 24/7.
- General Assistance: 800-922-9999
- Mobile Banking: 877-670-4100
- Spanish-language support: 888-398-7900
- Secure a secure message via email on the site.
- Visit a branch in person. Search the branch locator to find your nearest branch and its operating hours.
- Connect on Facebook or Twitter.
- Search the “Ask a Citizen” knowledge base.
Explore: Citizens Bank Checking Account Review — Simple, Low-Cost Banking
Back to top
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking expands services offered by physical branches to include bill pay, free money transfers and remote check cashing. You can take advantage of these tools whenever and wherever you want, using your computer, phone or tablet, confident that Citizens Bank’s free security software will keep your accounts and your identity safe.
Keep Reading: Citizens Access Review 2020 — Is It the Right Online Bank for You?
Back to top
More on Citizen Bank
More Bank Logins
Daria Uhlig contributed to the reporting for this article.
Information is accurate as of Oct. 25, 2021
This content is not provided by the companies mentioned. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Citizens Bank.
ONLINE BANKING & MOBILE BANKING
Banking that's on your time.24/7 365 days a year!
- Enjoy the same Username and Password for Online and Mobile Banking
- View account history
- Check balances and see transactions as they are clearing your account
- Transfer money between accounts, including loan payments
- Order checks
- Set up alerts on accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Research checks, deposits, past statements and more!
Online Banking is secure, easy and FREE. Click here to register! Search Citizens 1st National Bank in the App Store or Google Play and look for our icon to download the App on your mobile device.
Fast - Receive your E-Statement days earlier than your paper statements.
Secure - Avoid threats of identity theft by accessing what is your online user id for citizens bank E-Statement using a secure account log in. No lost or stolen paper statements with your confidential account information.
Eco-Friendly - No paper, no clutter. View, print, or download your statement with check images.
And it’s FREE!
BILL PAY/PICTURE PAY
Forget to pay the water or electric bill? Avoid late night trips to the post office or company drop boxes by using Bill Pay through Citizens 1st National Bank's Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Pay anyone you would normally pay by check – at your convenience. Payments are sent at the push of a button or with the click of a mouse and there is no hassle of finding envelopes, stamps or writing out checks.
- Set up the people & companies you want to pay one time – that’s it!
- Schedule payments for the date you want it paid.
- Pay recurring bills automatically.
- Review your payments.
- Bill Pay and Picture Pay are FREE!
What forms are required to open a personal account?
We have everything ready for you in our Switch Kit! You will also need your Drivers License, Social Security card, and/or other form of ID. Click here to get started!
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
Simply click the link marked “Login” on our homepage. Click "Enroll" and fill out the form, and click Submit. Once we have received your form, we will set up your new online banking account and send you a secure email with your login information!
How what is your online user id for citizens bank I reset my Online Banking Password?
Simply click the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the Login box and you will be prompted to enter your NetTeller ID. You will need to answer the Password Reset Question that you created during your initial login to online banking. If answered correctly, you will be prompted to create a new password.
You can also contact your local branch for assistance.
How do I sign up for Bill Pay? Are there any fees?
Bill Pay is a free service! You can sign up through our online banking website! Click here to see a video tutorial.
How do I enroll in E-Statements?
• Log into Online Banking and click the TCB E-Statements tab.
• Follow the prompts to sign up
• Enter The Enrollment Verification Passcode: eDocs
*Please note: E-Statements are not online indefinitely. As you receive them, you will need to fully open the statement and save it to your computer. Moving the unopened statement to a folder will not save the document.
How do I sign up for iTalk?
All you need to do is call our toll-free iTalk number 1-888-960-2265 (BANK), enter your account number and social security number, then follow the prompts to create a PIN!
How do I report a Lost or Stolen ATM / Debit Card?
There are several options:
1. Contact any branch for help if during business hours
2. Call into iTalk, choose option 4, and follow the prompts
3. Login to Online Banking and follow these steps:
a. Click what is your online user id for citizens bank the Options tab
what is your online user id for citizens bank b. Click on the ATM/Debit Card in the submenu
c. Put a checkmark in the box marked Lost/Stolen next to the card you wish to report.
d. Click Submit
4. TCB 2GO App
a. Click on Preferences
b. Click on Manage Cards
c. Select the Card that you would like to Report Lost or Stolen
d. Click Report - then Click Report again
What should I do if I suspect fraud?
Call us as soon as possible! We will be glad to assist you in determining if there has been fraud. If you are unable to contact us right away, you can ‘freeze’ your card using any of the same options listed to report your card as lost or stolen. Then, call as soon as you can.
If fraud is suspected, will someone contact me?
Yes! Our Fraud Center will contact you as soon as they detect suspicious activity, any time, day or night in the following 3 ways.
1. Automated email to the email address that we have on file.
2. Text message to the phone numbers that we have on file,
3. Phone call to the phone numbers that we have on file.
How do I change my address on my account?
Please contact your local branch to assist you in getting your address changed.
How much money can I withdraw from the ATM with my ATM or Debit Card?
Here are the amounts that what is your online user id for citizens bank be withdrawn per day:
• ATM card - $500.00 per day
• Consumer Debit card - $1,500.00 per day
• Business Debit Card - $2,000.00 per day
How do I re-order checks?
Contact your local branch or drop off your re-order slip from your checkbook and we will take care of it for you! You can also log onto Online Banking and click on the ‘Reorder Checks’ link on the home page or call into iTalk and choose option 8.
How can I place a Stop Payment?
You can place a stop payment in several ways:
1. Contact any branch for help if during business hours
2. Call into iTalk, choose option 5, and follow the prompts
3. Login to Online Banking, choose the Stop Payments option from the dropdown menu to the right of the account, enter the information, and click Submit
*Please note: Stop Payments can only be placed on checks when using the iTalk or Online Banking system.
How do I wire funds?
Your local branch will be glad to assist you in wiring funds. Just stop by at your convenience! Check with your local branch for fee information.
The Citizens Bank Routing (ABA) number is 053207339
What do I need to do if I am planning to travel?
Make sure that you notify your local branch if you have plans to travel out of the state or country. International transactions are currently blocked but we can update your accounts to allow transactions from the places you are planning to travel to.
Online Banking Products
You may securely manage your accounts with CCB’s Internet Banking. Internet Banking includes Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Real Time Balance Updates, and MORE! You'll love the tools for budgeting, balancing, and maintaining your finances at any time and from anywhere.
Internet Banking Features
- View detailed account information
- Search transaction history
- View and print eStatements
- Initiate stop payments
- Make transfers
- Receive messages regarding the status of your account
- Checkfree Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
Business Cash Management Services
Customers who enroll in Internet Banking will enjoy 24 hour access to their accounts including the ability to view recent transactions and make transfers between accounts. Our Internet Banking services allows users to access their accounts by text, mobile browser, and mobile app. While banking online, you will be able to:
- Pay Bills (to anyone including major companies, local businesses, and individuals)
- Send Direct Deposit Payroll
- Send EFTPS
- Generate Balance Reports
- Maintain Sub-Users, controlling which accounts users can see and access
- Send Wire Transfer Requests
- Originate ACH Debits and Credits
Bill Pay allows you to pay recurring, occasional, or one-time bills from anywhere at any time. To take advantage of this time and money saving service, simply sign-up under the Payments tab in your Internet Banking account. Bill Pay offers several benefits:
- Over 70.9% of Checkfree's payments are executed electronically
- Pay all your bills from our website
- A scheduling feature allows you to schedule your bills to pay on the due date
- Online e-bills from many major billers notify you when a bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- Helpful email alerts to let you know about your e-bills, bill payments, and overdue payments
Free Online Banking
Get 24-hour, secure access to your Citizens State Bank accounts from any computer.
Don't have Online Banking? Sign up for one! Enroll Now
Locked out? If you have attempted more than 3 times with either an invalid user ID or password you will need to contact your local CSB office during regular business hours. Saturdays please contact our Hudson Office (8 am-12 pm) at 715-386-9050.
Online Banking lets you:
- Transfer money between accounts
- View transactions
- Check balances
- View statements with images (contact us if you wish to receive images of your checks)
- Pay Bills
- Pay a Person
- Send a Gift Check
- Stop payments
- Request Address Changes (use the conversation to secure message us online)
- Transfer money from your account at another financial institution to your account at CSB!
- And more!
Online Bill Pay
Don't have bill pay yet? That is OK! Log into your CSB Online Banking account and select the Bill Pay tab, accept the Terms and Conditions and you will be on your way to paying bills, doing person to person payments, setting reminders to pay bills, and sending Gift and Donation Checks.
Looking for an easy way to see your bank statements anytime you want and help the environment at the same time? You will receive an email notification when your statement is available. Delivery for E-Statements is faster and safer than traditionally mailed paper statements.
E-Statements gives you a color statement and the option to include your images. Contact us if you want to receive free images with your e-statements.
Sign up for E-Statements by logging into your Online/Mobile Banking account and:
- Select your primary account
- Select Documents
- Enrollment Page will appear with a list of items to review and complete
- #2 allows you to update your email address for statement notification
- #3 enter a security phrase that will identify this email to you as a legitimate email from CSB as a notice for statement
- #4 you must chose "click here" to get the passcode that will need to be entered as your "enrollment passcode". This ensures you will be able to open your statements when they are posted.
- #5 agree to the listed terms and conditions
- Choose Enroll Now
- You will now receive e-mail notices that your statements are available and you will no longer receive paper statements through the mail.